seventeen.

Omniscient
Atlanta Georgia
Few Hours Later

Things at the event were slowly coming to an end meaning, that it was time to wrap things up

Things at the event were slowly coming to an end meaning, that it was time to wrap things up. After finishing the business that him and Gunna needed to handle, Smoke played with Kalee as he got to know almost every thing about her. He apologized to her for missing her birthday but she insisted on him buying her Bluey toys again, which he promised to get her.

As of right now, they were making their way out of the facility and towards the parking lot where their vehicles sat. Kailyn now leaned against her car conversing with a female worker that was helping inside of the facility. She helped Kailyn with taking her things towards her car before discussing some random things while Kalee sat in her mothers arm drifting off to sleep.

From a distance, with a smile on his face, Smoke watched as Kailyn spoke and Kalee fought her sleep. Thoughts of hoping that they would be a family soon running through his mind. He missed Kailyn like crazy and was happy with himself at the fact that he was able to take some true advice and take a step to better himself. He was also happy with the fact that Kailyn accepted his apology that he knew she longed for. Smoke didn't think she would accept it so fast but she did tell him that in order for them to move forward in regards of any sort of relationship, he would have to take accountability and apologize. Both he did.

"This nigga got starin problems" Gunna informs taking a step next to Smoke, who removed his eyes away from the two ladies to look over at his friend.

Smoke turns towards his friend with a glare on his face, "Nigga always comin to fuck some up"

"Nigga could've been helpin' her but decided to stand here and stare" Gunna jokes shaking his head.

"Get on with that shit" Smoke says waving him off.  Gunna places his hand onto his friend's shoulder and pats it.

"Don't worry, shit gone work out for you soon" He reassures. He wanted to see his friend be happy with his daughter and just like Smoke, he hoped things would work out how he wanted it to because all that moping that he was doing was causing for Gunna to get tired of it.

"I hope so" Smoke mumbles to himself.

The hairs on the back of Smoke's neck stood up due to him feeling somebody gazing at him. He furrowed his eyes brows wondering who it could be looking at him and started to look around the area. There really wasn't anybody in the parking lot, just him Gunna, Kalee, Kailyn, a few others but they were further down... and the person who was eyeing him with a mug plastered on their face. Deciding to press the issue, Smoke eyed the male back and tilted his head slightly.