nineteen.

Omniscient
Atlanta, Georgia
1 And A Half Weeks Later. June 14th

A week and a half flew by after everything transpired and by now things were actually calm

A week and a half flew by after everything transpired and by now things were actually calm. Leo made sure that he apologized to Kailyn about his actions that night but felt like he didn't need to say anything to Smoke. He was just going to take his words into consideration and just stay out of his way. Let things come naturally.

As for the picture on the shaderoom ? Kailyn's manager had informed her that there wasn't anything that they could do especially since Kailyn's answer was enough. But, she knew that though. She knew that her comment was the end of confirmations and there would be no more hiding Smoke.

Oh, well.

Moving on.. Smoke had pitched the idea to spend a day with Kalee, by himself, which Kailyn had agreed to.. only if it were at her house with the surveillance of Saint and Choppa. Smoke wanted to comply but figured that this would be a good way for her to see that she could trust him. He was going to follow her rules until she seen it for herself.

As of right now, Smoke sat in the Anderson's residence waiting for Kailyn to get Kalee ready for their time together. Kailyn was going to go to the studio for a few hours, to finish up a few tracks that were half blank.

"Alright Kalee, you and dada are goin' to have fun today while mommy heads to the studio. Okay ?" Kailyn informs as she squats in front of her daughter.

"Mhm !" Kalee nods her head in excitement. Ever since Smoke had been introduced as her father, all she wanted to do and talk about was him which prompted for Kailyn to get his number so that the two could communicate through one source.

"Alright good." Kailyn stands up from her position and turns towards Smoke, who was already eyeing the two. "I'm goin' to believe that you have this under control but if you need me I'm one call away. Ima also send you a text of everythin' that she's allergic to and shit like that so you know."

"Such a mother" Smoke says shaking his head with a soft smile, "Love it but I gotchu you, mama. Don't worry about it and besides, I got help from Sack and Chris"

Kailyn looks at him and raises an eyebrow, "Nigga who ?"

"... Yo bodyguards"

"You mean Saint and Choppa ?" Kailyn asked placing an hand on her hip.

"Yeah" Smoke nods his head, "Them niggas. I got them but me and Kalee finna have some fun. If I decide to take her to the toy store, Ima shoot you a text".