four.

Omniscient
New York, New York
Next Day.

Back in New York, Mama Brewster and David were making their way into her brownstone apartment after checking the male out of the hospital

Back in New York, Mama Brewster and David were making their way into her brownstone apartment after checking the male out of the hospital. He could've left about like three days after he woke up but his mother, as well as Nurse Manson, wanted to make sure that everything was correct before he was let got. So, his stay was slightly longer.

"This why you need to wear yo glasses, OG" Dave says as he moved with his crutches towards the entry of the living room, "It said PM not AM"

"I know what the hell I seen" Mama Brewster defended following her son, "I just hit it accidentally"

"Aight mama" Dave says letting out a laugh. The male moved with his crutches towards the hallway that lead to the kitchen. "Whatchu about to make ?"

"Some chicken parmesan so you could take that medicine"

"Oh yeah" Dave smiles taking his time to sit at the dining table. After he was settled down, the male leaned his crutches against the table and leaned back in his seat, "Been a minute since I had some of that good stuff"

"I know, it's been a minute for me too. That's why I'm about to make us some" Mama Brewster agrees as she started to take out the ingredients for their food.

David let out a chuckle before remaining quiet as he started to fiddle with the salt and pepper shakers that sat at the table. His mind started to wonder to his businesses until it eventually went back to the speculations of him having a daughter.

He was about to figure out if it was really true from social media.

Stopping his movements, he then looks up at his mother who was in the midst of placing a pot of water onto the stove to boil.

"Ma...Can I see your phone ?" He asked, "Tryna see what else I been missin"

Nodding her head, the older female wiped off her hands with the towel nearby and reached into the purse, that sat at the table David was sitting at, to pull out her phone. She hands it over to him, after placing in her password, and tosses the towel onto her shoulder.

Dave knew that he shouldn't look on Kailyn's page to confirm if what he was told was true or not, but he couldn't help but to. Only for the simple fact that it was eating him up inside. So, he grasped onto his mother's unlocked phone and went to her instagram page. He would've done it from his phone, if his mother didn't order it for it to be picked up later today. As the page loaded , he started to grow nervous. One picture alone was going to confirm everything, he had to brace himself.