thirty-two

Omniscient
Atlanta, Georgia ?¿
Next day

Groaning could be heard from Kailyn as the medication from the previous night started to wear off

Groaning could be heard from Kailyn as the medication from the previous night started to wear off. She was starting to wake up. When slowly opening her eyes, she could see that her vision was blurry which caused for her to blink her eyes a few times to clear it.

She wanted to think that the previous night was a dream but, as she viewer her scenery, she could see that she now had to face reality and realize that it actually wasn't a dream.

"Not this shit again." She mutters to herself thinking about the time where Smoke pulled the same act.

Wanting to see if she was restrained, Kailyn moved her hands around and seen that she was indeed handcuffed to the chair. Confirming her thoughts.

She never thought she would be in this predicament again and as much as she wanted to scream for her freedom, she knew that it would do her no justice. A been there, sone that situation.

Kailyn wondered who did take her and what was their reason. She didn't recall doing anything to anybody.... well, to the point where they would hold her here. And although it was a thought that was pondering in her mind, her main priority was worrying about her Kalee.

Her sweet Kalee didn't have an idea that her mother disappeared and she was supposed to text Seven as soon as she got home but, evidently...that had changed.

"Aww, You're finally awake." A familiar voice cooed, startling her a bit.

Slowly, she lifts her head seeing that Anthony was standing in the doorway with a huge smile on his face. But, it wasn't the warming smile that he tricked her with when they first met,

It was more of an sick and twisted smile.

"Anthony..." She mutters as he squatted in front of her.

"Hey pretty girl." He cooes playfully as he eyed her with that smile never leaving his face.

"Why you got me here ?" She frowns, just wanting to know exactly what she did.

"I was waitin' on you to ask that question." He says as he removes himself away from her.

"Well, I'd like to know please." She mutters not wanting to trigger him with her tone.

"Because you said 'please'...Kailyn... I tried to do business with you so, we could get some sort of money but you fucked it up and ran that big ass mouth tellin' Smoke that I wanted to fuck you... which I did.. still do but that wasn't his business when Ian really say it." Anthony shrugs, "And on top of that.. I feel like he still has feelings for you which is still fuckin' with our brand !"