three.

Omniscient
Atlanta, Georgia
March 10th, 2023

Over in Atlanta about a week later, Kailyn's phone was propped up against her kitchen counter showing her, who was leaned against it, and Kalee, who sat on top of it

Over in Atlanta about a week later, Kailyn's phone was propped up against her kitchen counter showing her, who was leaned against it, and Kalee, who sat on top of it. It was going on the afternoon for the mother and daughter duo and they decided to make an appearance on Instagram live which they have been on for the last 30 minutes now. Just answering questions in regards of the Kalee's birthday and things of that nature.

user45 : what's something that you've been teaching kalee ?

Kailyn reads over the question then looks at Kalee, "What's somethin new that you learned Kalee ?"

Kalee looks at her mother and shrugs with her hands up causing for her Kailyn to laugh, "I dunno"

"Yes, you do. You was just tellin me earlier" Kailyn says with a smile on her face, "Kalee has been learnin different colors in the rainbow. How I teach her is I would pick up somethin random right ? and ask her what color it is and she would tell me. Right mama ?"

Kalee nods her head and gives a thumbs up to the live.

"Alright, let's show them" Kailyn says and picks up the nearest object, "What is this and what color is it ?"

"Banana" Kalee says after thinking for a second, "And lellow"

"There you gooo" Kailyn says putting down the banana and smiling, "But say yellow"

"Lellow"

"Yell"

"Lell"

Kailyn let's out a laugh and kisses her daughter cheek, "It's okay baby. We gone get it"

applebottomdiva :  she is so cute. 😍

gentleaurora : What're you doin for her birthday ?

"What you doin for your birthday LeeLee ?" Kailyn asked after reading the comment.

"Lalloons. Unicown... swawberry" Kalee started to say before speaking slight gibberish, "And then the rainbow"

"So... she's going to have a big ass party and it's going to be unicorn themed. I know she's only turnin 2 but I'm kind of extra so it's gone be extravagant " Kailyn said reiterating what Kalee just said. "Right ?"

"Mhm" Kalee says nodding her head.

"She been havin a slight obsession with the whole fairytale session and Bluey. Y'all she love her some Bluey. It's like everytime, we go somewhere that got little toys and stuff like that ? I gotta get her something that involves unicorns and fairies . Like mother like daughter though" Kailyn says nodding, "You just like mommy right ?"