twenty-four

Omniscient
Atlanta Airport
Thursday July 13th, Xavier Bday

Omniscient Atlanta Airport Thursday July 13th, Xavier Bday

"Happy 21st Birthday my love ! I will see you soon. I'm so upset that I'm not there to celebrate with you but I hope that you enjoy the fun that you deserve. Oh ! My baby is growin' up. I can't believe this" Dyce's mother says from the other phone as he let out a few laughs.

"Yeah, we gonna see each other soon for sure. I miss you so much, mama. Wish you was here with me, foreal." Dyce replies with some sadness in his voice.

"You're going to see me soon. Don't worry your little heart !" His mother reassures.

"Yeah, you're right."

For Dyce's 21st Birthday, like said in the previous chapter, the male as well as the crew and his few friends were headed to Cancun Mexico to celebrate him being officially legal enough to buy a drink. While at the airport, he had got a call from his mother wishing him a Happy Birthday for the 15th time today, but he wasn't complaining. He missed her dearly snd although he was ready for this trip ? He was excited that he was going to be able to see her soon.

At the moment the crew sat in the airport, doing nothing but waiting for their jet to board so that they can celebrate their younger brother's birthday. Jet ? Yeah. Someway, somehow Dyce convinced Smoke to convince Kailyn into renting a private jet for his 21st. The male took the term "Do it big" and ran with it. He was going to do it big alright but Kailyn didn't mind. She understood and wanted to give her second brother the experience. To her this was nothing compared to what she did for Kaiser.. that's a story for another day.

While Dyce was on the phone with his mother, Kailyn and Seven were talking about any and everything, Gunna and Leo played one another in Mario Karts via Iphone and Smoke went off to who knows where. He just said he'd be back. They hoped that he was safe but it was Smoke... he wasn't going to let any danger happen to him... right ?

"How you feelin' ? Last time you was away from Kalee was on tour which was barely because you would always fly her out." Seven questioned her bestfriend.

"I know" Kailyn sighs, "Although, it'll be nice to have a break for a moment, I know that Ima still miss my baby."

"Don't worry, pookie. She'll be one phone call away." Seven reassures reaching over to hug her bestfriend.

"Thank you, girl." Kailyn says hugging her back before removing herself away from her, "Are you excited though ?" 

"And is, I'm ready to take so many pictures !" Seven informs with a huge smile.