twenty-three

Omniscient
Atlanta, Georgia
July 4th, 2023

Omniscient Atlanta, Georgia July 4th, 2023

It was the Fourth of July. Celebration for Independence.. right. Anyways, the crew would be celebrating today, doing nothing in particular besides having a cookout in Kailyn's backyard. Smoke would be arriving with Mama Brewster today since you know... him and Anthony aren't on good terms and Gunna being back in New York for until the 8th. He had left the night right after Kailyn's birthday, but claimed he would be back since he fucked with Atlanta.

Roaming through the supermarket was Saint, Choppa, Dyce and Kailyn who were grabbing stuff for the 4th of July cookout that would be happening later. It was the 2 security guard's off day but they asked Kai if she needed anything for today before they went with their families . So, here they are !

"Where the buns at ? Where the buns at ? Buns at ?" Kailyn sung lowly to herself in tune of Omg Girlz - "Where the boyz at ?"

"They right here" Saint informs as he stopped in his tracks to retrieve the bread that she was looking for.

Stopping right along with him, Kailyn turned towards her left side to see what bread he was holding up. Once noticing that it was indeed the hamburger buns that she looking for, she takes them into her hands and tosses them into the cart.

"You sure you don't want me to get you anythin ?" Kailyn asked the male as she grabbed herself another pack of buns for just incase purposes.

You could never have too many.

"Nah" Saint shakes his head as he started to think until he changed his mind, "Actually, yeah.. let me get some buns too and a few more things."

"Go right ahead." Kailyn nods pointing to her cart,"But don't odee... cause I know you a big nigga."

"It ain't even for me.. it's for the fam." Saint mentions as he tossing a pack of buns, for his crew, into the basket, "And I don't even want too much. Just like one more item"

"I believe ya... where Choppa and Dyce at though ?" Kailyn mentions looking around the them to try and find the two other males she came into the store with.

"They said they was going to go get some ketchup or ice but it seem like they takin too long." Saint mentions.

"Wild long.. they need to hurry up" Kailyn mutters shaking her head as she continued to push the car down the aisle.

Right when she was about to make a turn into the next aisle, a voice started to scream causing for her to scrunch her face up and turn to see where it was coming from.