eleven

Omniscient
Atlanta, Georgia
Few Minutes Later

He didn't mean to drive recklessly towards his destination, but due to him panicking it seemed as though he had to and he thanked god that he didn't get pulled over for his dangerous decisions

He didn't mean to drive recklessly towards his destination, but due to him panicking it seemed as though he had to and he thanked god that he didn't get pulled over for his dangerous decisions. Dyce didn't know if the edible, that Nymir gave him, was mixed with something that was causing him to see things or, if it were really true that Smoke was recently a few paces away from him.

He hoped it was just the edible.

As he drove, he thought back on the situation. It had to be true.. it couldn't have been him being under the weed influence because Smoke actually touched him. The male eventually reached his destination and placed the car in park before hopping out of it.

Rushing into the now shared home, Dyce slammed the door behind him while making sure to look back as he walked inside. He made his way through the hallways with a frantic look on his face as he tried to look for Kailyn.
He wanted to scream out her name but couldn't seem to get anything out. Good thing, she took a step out of her room to see what was going on.

Upon stumbling into the male, who stood at the body of the staircase, with her face scrunched up in confusion, Kailyn looked at Dyce and observed his body language. Her shoulders dropped in worry as she closes the door behind her, due to the toddler that was taking a nap on her bed, sensing that something was wrong.

"Kalee sleep...Let's go to the kitchen" Kailyn softly says while making her way down the steps of their home.

Dyce bent over and placed his hand onto his knees as he tried his best to catch his breath. After gaining enough energy, he stood up and ran a hand down his face.

Kailyn places her hand onto his shoulder and guides him towards the kitchen. Pulling out the chair, that sat at the island, she helps him into it and took his bookbag off. She would've allowed for him to do it himself but could see that he was in a shocked state.

Kailyn didn't want to jump into what was bothering him, she just wanted to give him a minute to adjust to what was going on before he spoke. So, instead she got him a bottle of water from the fridge and slid it over to him before leaning over the counter.

Dyce took the cap from off of the bottle and placed it to his lips, drinking from it after he grabbed it from the female. After downing half of the bottle, he placed it down onto table and stared at the window by Kailyn's head.

"Xavier.." Kailyn says looking at the male who she thought of as her brother. She observed him and not only did she see that something was wrong with him but she also seen that his eyes were red.