twenty-two

Omniscient
Atlanta, Georgia
A Week Later. July 2nd, 2023.

So, we've jumped to a week later and things were pretty

So, we've jumped to a week later and things were pretty... okay. As soon as they got home from the party, Smoke and Gunna had seen that Anthony moved completely out of the rental that they once shared. He didn't say a word to any of them but maybe, it was best that he didn't. They had no idea where he was, just hoped he was good and back in New York. Cause if he wasn't ? He was going to have to see them.

Other than that it was pretty chill. The main thing the crew had to worry about was the sun that beamed way more than usual within the last couple of days. While the guys handled the business that they had on their hands, the girls spent the last few days hanging out with Kalee and showing her new things. They wanted a break from work and why not hang out with their favorite girl ?

As of now, Kailyn and Seven were at the aquarium with an intrigued Kalee.Watching her as she leaned against the glass, admiring the fishes that swam across and towards her.

"And this one is called a flounder. Say flounder, mama." Kailyn informs before coaching to her daughter.

"Flowna ?" Kalee questions with her eyebrow raised.

"Flounder. Say Floun" Kailyn coaches.

"Flown." Kalee tries to say.

Kailyn let's out a laugh, "Now say Der."

"Da"

"Flounder."

"Flownda"

"You did good so far baby ! But, we're goin' try again later." Kailyn reassures, "Wanna go tell Titi Sevie what you learned ?"

"Yes !" Kalee hollers and the two ventures off towards Seven who was talking to one of the works about the dolphins, "Titi Seviiiie"

Seven finishes up her conversation and turns towards Kalee who was near her. Opening her arms, she scoops her up and smiles, " Wassup LeeLee."

"Ask her what fish did she see ?" Kailyn says once near her bestfriend.

"What fish you seen boo butt ?" Seven asked her goddaughter.

"Flownda !" Kalee responds with confidence and excitement.

"A what" Seven mutters until it eventually got to her, "Oh ! A flounder ? Do you like them ?"

"No" Kalee shakes her head, "Shawk scary."

"They really are. They so big" Seven agrees nodding her head.