ten.

Omniscient
Laguardia Airport, Queens New York
Two Weeks Later

Sounds of a voice over the loudspeaker  and chatter amongst the many people could be heard as David strolled through the airport of Laguardia, alongside Ant, after checking their bags in

Sounds of a voice over the loudspeaker  and chatter amongst the many people could be heard as David strolled through the airport of Laguardia, alongside Ant, after checking their bags in. They didn't know how long they planned on staying in ATL but bought enough clothes for just in case purposes.

The two had made it to their terminal just in time because their flight was due to departure in about 5 minutes. Gunna was going to meet the pair tomorrow, just had to make sure that his business as well as other things are put in order until he had came back. He didn't plan on staying in ATL long like the other two, the male had too much shit to handle, but ATL would be a mini vacation for him.

David tossed the last munchkin, from the Dunkin' donuts bag that he had got from the airport, into his mouth before sliding towards the garbage that was near to dispose of the bag. Turning around, he walks back to where Anthony sat, taking a seat right next to him.

"You pose to be travelin' ?" Anthony questions, late as hell, as he turned towards his colleague.

Smoke shrugs his shoulders, "Shid, Ion know but it's too late to even figure it out now. We here"

"I should've asked that shit earlier. Can't risk you gettin injured more or triggered on the plane" Ant says pulling out his business phone, to go over a couple of things.

"Man" Smoke waves him off, "I'll be aight. You alright know who I am"

Anthony just shook his head as he started to reply to the emails in his folders before switching over towards his imessage to respond to a few messages. Upon answering a few of them, he couldn't help but to hover over the message thread between him and Kailyn, really just himself, and thought about what happened when he had first went out there.

"Yo" Smoke says nudging Ant slightly causing for him to snap out of his trance and glance over at his friend.

"My fault, gang. What happened ?" The male asked locking his phone and placing it into his lap.

"Niggas, was questionin you about the BNB shit but you too caught up in yo phone" Smoke speaks.

"What you was sayin ?"

"How far is it from the airport ?"

"About a 30 minute drive. None too crazy"

"You drivin ?" Smoke says as he sits up from his seat, still eyeing his friend. He hoped that the nigga had some sort of driver for the two or something because he didn't think he could deal with Ant's driving this whole trip.