fourteen.

I think y'all deserve another chapter 🤭. Don't be shy to comment !

•••

Omniscient
Atlanta, Georgia
May 25th, 2023

Omniscient Atlanta, Georgia May 25th, 2023

Smooth sails ? Not even. Smoke has been on bullshit ever since the meeting between him and Kailyn. The male had popped up to the two appearances that she had in the city, smirking as he watched her perform like she didn't see that she was there. He even so happened to make a trip to KaiSev's store trying to see if Kailyn were in so that he could bother her some more.

He was trying damn near everything in his power to get under Kailyn's skin.. He had one more trick up his sleeve, that he knew was gone cause for her to break. If she didn't comply, when he encountered her again ? Then he was going to have no choice but to do. We gone wait for later to see what it is.

Over at Morehouse Campus, Dyce had to head back to grab some things that he had forgot in his dorm as well as help his boys take some things to their car. He didn't have much stuff, just a few items that he let the boys borrow.

It didn't take long for him to get his stuff but it did take him a minute to help James with his. Dyce didn't think about it before but the nigga James had more shit than a female. Just mad extra little shit, foreal. Dyce wanted to just throw everything into one small box but James was a clutter freak. He wanted certain shit to go into certain boxes.

Nymir was easy. It's like he didn't take anything from last semester from out of his boxes. Everything was right where he put it. Claims it was more easier for him to find since the shit was sorted out... To each it's own.

"So, y'all niggas gonna get a crib together ?" Dyce asked after placing the last box into Nymir's trunk.

"Yeah" Nymir proudly says.

"Sadly" James says with a fake sadden tone, at the same time.

Nymir turns his head towards his friend and sucks his teeth, "Damn nigga. I left a few plates to the side one time and now niggas complainin'"

"Man, I'm just prankin. You, Dyce and I both know that you good roommate. Ain't that right Dyce ?" James defended as Nymir closed his trunk.

"Yeah, when you not singin and hollerin" Dyce answers shaking his head.

"Or walkin around with yo drawls on" James added on.

"That's besides the point" Nymir cuts in before they continued. "I'm a good roommate who has moments"

"You right.. when y'all movin in and shit ?" Dyce asked.