five.

Omniscient
Atlanta Georgia
Four Days Later, March 15th, 2023

Omniscient Atlanta Georgia Four Days Later, March 15th, 2023

"Alright.. you can place the slide right over there" Kailyn says as she points to the corner, "And, I want the cake table to be set up in the house. Ion want no hot ass cake... don't need that shit melting"

Today was the day where Kalee was turning 2. Kailyn now had a 2 year old and couldn't believe it. Just like her daughter's first birthday but slightly worse, the female was running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to make sure that everything was correct and where she wanted.

Her face was bare, the lace of her wig was lifting and she had on the clothes from earlier that had slight stains on it from when she tried to feed Kalee a smoothie. She was just going through it at the moment but, it was all going to work out in her favor.

Seven, Dyce and Leo were all helping as much as they could but Kailyn was getting agitated at every little thing. She wanted to make sure that everything was right for her baby girl.

"Leo... Can you please make sure that the cotton candy machine is placed in the right section ?" Kailyn asked her friend.

Leo looked at Kailyn and shrugged her off. The aftermath of the conversation haven't been the best. Leo would come over to only see Kalee because he wasn't letting how he felt with her mother keep him away from his goddaughter nor miss her birthday party.

He was really feeling a way about Kailyn pressuring him into speaking about his feelings so he decided to keep his distance from her until he was ready to speak.

"He's still not talkin to you ?" Seven asked now standing next to her bestfriend.

Kailyn shakes her head in response, "Nah... He been distance and shit, which I understand"

"Don't stress it" Seven says rubbing her bestfriend's back, "He gone come around"

"I hope so" Kailyn says peeling back her wig and scratching her hair.

Seven looked at her friend and let out a loud laugh making Kailyn look at her in confusion.

"What happened ?" She asked.

"You just peeled yo shit back like that ?"

"And did.. ya girl need a breather and new wig"

Seven shakes her head with a smile on her face, "Well, let's go. The clown said that they were comin around 5. Tina finished Xavier's hair and should be finished with Kalee's and I got our outfits placed out in your room"