seven.

Omniscient
New York, New York
Two Months Later, May 2023

Two months had passed and David was recovering very well

Two months had passed and David was recovering very well. Physical therapy as well as home remedies had him damn near feeling like his normal self. There was a slight limp in his walk but as for his arm ? He was able to move around and do stuff with it. He had got his cast taking off a few days ago and was ready to maneuver around the country to handle business.

"Yeah... Aight, just keep me posted on that shit and Ima have everythin' ready by then" Dave speaks, to Gunna, into his phone, "Aight bet.. Safety gang"

After hanging up the phone, the male places it into his pocket before looking over at the cane that sat by his bed. It was told that he would need the cane to help him walk but he wasn't really feeling that shit. In his mind, he didn't want to walk around looking like some old ass nigga. Especially, when niggas was out here waiting for him to fall with any minor inconvenience.

He wasn't letting them get no power. Niggas was not about to see him fall.

At the moment, the male was over at Ant's home. Just chatting about some business until it was time for his friend to head to the airport. Anthony was heading to Atlanta to scope out the scene due to Smoke wanting to expand his business out there. He already had the plan before hand to branch out to different states but look at the irony that his baby mother moves out to one of the states he had on his list.

Smoke would've took the trip out there with him but he wasn't ready to grace his old crew with his presence just yet so, he was going to wait a couple more weeks before he decided to go out there.

"So, Ima be out there for a couple days then we gone swing back in like what ? 2 to 3 weeks ?" Ant asked fiddling with the phone that sat on his lap.

Smoke leaned his head back against the couch, releasing the smoke from his mouth before he answered his friend's question, "I'm thinkin 2 weeks instead"

Anthony nods his head and closed his eyes. He thought about the water that he was holding from him. Deciding if he wanted to inform him.

"While you was in ya coma.. I was keepin contact with Leo" Anthony says causing for Smoke to look over at him, "I know you was in the works, before shit popped off, of makin some plans to start a business with the nigga so I was gonna continue that. And since he helped with S4S too, I wanted to know if he still wanted to pitch some ideas for the shit".

Smoke leaned forward, removing his eyes from the male, and roached the blunt into the ashtray.

"They know I'm alive ?"