twenty.

Omniscient
Atlanta, Georgia
1 Week Later.
June 24th, Kailyn's Bday

"Kaiser ! Dyce ! Put my fuckin' bra down !" Kailyn hollers to her two younger brothers who were holding each side of her Victoria Secret bra with a stink face

"Why is it so big ?" Kaiser questioned with a look of disgust, dropping his side of the bra.

"I just know yo back be hurtin' !" Dyce adds that on, tossing the bra onto the floor.

"Bro ! Mama !" Kailyn yells out in frustration to her mother.

Today was Saturday, June 24th also known as Kailyn's 24th birthday. Funny how she was turning 24 on the 24th, but due to it being her golden year, Kailyn was having a party. She made sure that her mother and not so little brother, Kaiser, were invited and had nervousness that they wouldn't make it... Until, she had got an surprise at 5'Oclock in the morning when there was a ring on her doorbell. There stood Mama Anderson and Kaiser at the door with suitcases in their hands.

Her worries for their arrival had faded away.

Things were going pretty smooth still for the crew. Nothing too crazy had been happening lately, just plenty of projects that have been working on. Oh ! Smoke and Kalee were closer than ever and spent damn near everyday with each other. It was cute though. She loved to hang with her daddy and vise versa.

But, while Mama Anderson was downstairs with Kalee, Leo and Seven, Kailyn was in her room getting harassed by the demonic duo, Dyce and Kaiser. These two together, were always a problem and Kailyn thought to herself that the two would have a problem with her if they continued to play around.

"Grammy, no !" Kailyn heard Kalee giggle as she made her way down the stairs and into the kitchen with both Dyce and Kaiser behind her.

"Yes, baby. You know how I be." Mama Anderson informs with a head nod.

"Mama, she do not know what you talkin' about." Seven laughs while shaking her head.

"What y'all talkin about ?" Kailyn asked taking a seat at the island, "And mama, they keep botherin' me."

"Leave that damn girl alone!" Mama Anderson scolds at the two boys.

"Please ! But, your mama talkin' about how she was movin and shakin back in the days." Seven answers causing for Kailyn to shake her head.

"Mama, not this again." Kailyn sighs.

"Yes this again ! My grandchild need to know how I used to move back then." Mama Anderson's says with a smile.