twenty nine

Omniscient 
Atlanta Georgia
October 7th, 2023

Album Release Party Day

Walking up the stairs with big smile on her face , Seven sung along to her bestfriend's record as she maneuvers down the hallway and towards Kailyn's room

Walking up the stairs with big smile on her face , Seven sung along to her bestfriend's record as she maneuvers down the hallway and towards Kailyn's room. Excited for what the day was.

She sent a knock towards the door after stoping in front of it. For a few seconds she waited for Kailyn to inform her to come in before making her way inside with a huge smile on her face, seeing her friend pushing herself into her customized jean outfit.

"Album release day !" Seven hollers in excitement, "How we feelin' baby !?"

The time has come. Dedication, hardwork and perfectionism had paid off when it came to Kailyn's first album. Yesterday, is when the album dropped but today, they would be celebrating the success of it. Despite the events that transpired a few days back, Kailyn didn't let that bother her. She pushed it to the back of her mind and her main focus, besides Kalee, was the album.

Smoke was still partially upset about Kailyn invintg Zahir to the party but she had been making it up him. If you know but, he was going to be cordial today since it was her release day. He didn't plan on messing it up with his petty motives.

Right ?

"Anxious ! Nervous !" Kailyn exclaims looking at herself in the mirror, "You look cute as fuck though."

"Thank ya. Thank yaaa." Seven smiles running her hands down the silk black KaiSev printed two piece set she wore.

Via Instagram
LuckySeven • 16 minutes ago

Via InstagramLuckySeven • 16 minutes ago

•••

"Girl, it's okay to feel nervous but don't get yourself worked up because everything is going to be alright." Seven reassures as she made her way towards her friend, "You look good ! So, you should feel good too !"