fifteen.

Omniscient
Atlanta, Georgia
3 Days Later. May 28th, 2023

"Kaleee" Kailyn says as she walks through the house slowly, "Come out

"Kaleee" Kailyn says as she walks through the house slowly, "Come out.. Come out, wherever you are"

Kailyn was scrambling through her daughter's room, trying to find where she was due to the two playing hide and go seek. When it came down to it ? Kalee was a good hider. That was one smart little girl right there. Last time the two played, she couldn't find her for about 15 minutes and it was starting to concern her. Until, she had lifted up her bed and seen that she was under there giggling.

"Okay.. Kalee, I give up" Kailyn says taking a seat on the "Bluey" themed love seat, that sat in the corner of the room, "You just gotta come out for mommy"

Hearing giggles come from the right side of her, Kailyn watched as Kalee came from behind her kitchen set causing for her to raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"How you did that ?" She asked patting the seat next to her.

"I dunno" Kalee shrugs then goes to take a seat next to her mother.

"You such a good hider mama" Kailyn cooes before placing a kiss onto her daughter's cheek.  "But, let's put a break on hide and seek. Mommy tired"

"Go to sleep mommy ?" Kalee questions laying her head onto her mother's arm.

"Ima be okay.. you want to take a nap ?" Kailyn asked back as she started stroking her daughter's hair.

Kailyn twisted up her face, just like Kailyn did when she thought about things, then shakes her head.

"Nuh uh.. I play a lil more" Kalee suggests.

"Alright baby... what you wanna do now ?"

"Hmmm.... Eye lash !" Kalee happily exclaims pointing at her eyes. Kailyn looked at her daughter sort of confused as to what she was implying.

"You wanna do lashes ?" Kailyn asked.

"Nooo" Kalee shakes her head, "Faye mask"

"Ohhhh !" Kailyn says once she officially understands what her daughter wanted to do now, "You wanna do what mommy was doin ? Face routine ?"

"Mhm yeah ! Do the eye then the spway" Kalee says. She then positions her hand in front of her face and pretends to use a imaginary face steamer while making the noise of it.

Kailyn giggles, "Alright, we can do that since I didn't get a chance to do it yesterday. Wanna get on my back ?"

"Yeah !"