twenty-seven

Omniscient
Atlanta, Georgia
2 weeks later, August 27th, 2023

Kailyn wasn't playing with Smoke when she told him to only contact her for Kalee

Kailyn wasn't playing with Smoke when she told him to only contact her for Kalee. She kept her distance from him and only spoke to him when needed.

It hurt him though.. he didn't like how she was acting towards him. He wanted to make things right so bad and go back to how they were so, that's exactly what he was doing. Knowing that Kailyn liked calm things, Smoke took Dyce's plan and tweaked a few things. It took him two weeks but he just wanted to give Kailyn her space in the meantime.

"Kailyn !" Smoke yells making his way into her home, trying to figure out where she was at. Stumbling into the living room, he seen her laid out on the couch typing away at her phone.

"Kalee's with Seven." Kailyn states once noticing the male made his way into the living room, "I texted your phone."

Kailyn was going to spend the day with her daughter but, Seven ended up convincing her that she needed a day to herself with all the hard work that she had been doing. Kailyn wanted to go against it but Seven already walked out of the house with Kalee and even locked the door in her face.

So, here she was just laying on the couch doing nothing.

"I know... I'm not here for her." Smoke mentions walking closer to the couch.

Kailyn removes the attention from off of her phone and turned to look at Smoke, "You better not be here for me."

"But, I am though." He states leaning on the couch.

"Umm..." Kailyn scrunches up her face and moves her head over, "Back yo ass up for 1 and for 2... why're you here for me ?"

"I wanna take you out." Smoke states pushing himself off of the couch.

"I'm busy." Kailyn lies.

She turns her attention back towards her phone causing for Smoke to suck his teeth. He knew that she was lying and didn't want to be around him but, he wasn't going to stop.

"Sit up, real quick." He instructs, taking a seat next to her.

"No." She shakes her head, "I don't wanna talk to you."

"Okay.. Don't talk.. just listen to a nigga." Smoke states, taking a hold of her ankle and dragging her closer towards him.

"David.." She sighs sitting up and placing her phone down, "You not gonna stop tryin' huh ?"