twenty-eight.

Omniscient
Atlanta, Georgia
2 Months Later, October 3rd, 2023

Omniscient Atlanta, Georgia 2 Months Later, October 3rd, 2023

"ATL." The male smiles rubbing his hands together after stepping off of the plane, "Can't wait to see what this shit got in store this week."

"Aye nigga.. you got all yo shit ?" His friend, Spyder questioned walking up to his friend.

The male shakes his head, "Nah, gotta go to the baggage claim and get the rest of my shit."

"Aight bet, let's go.. I'm ready to eat ! Plane only give a big nigga like me some snacks." Spyder smirks causing for his friend to chuckle in response.

"Nah, word. I heard Waffle House was good out here." Zahir voices as the two walked towards the baggage claim.

Surprise ! Zahir is back for the week. Due to it being his birthday month, the male wanted to celebrate someway. At first, he had no idea on what he wanted to do until the owner of a club out here in Atlanta contacted him asking if he wanted to make an appearance. With Zahir not only being an owner to 2 of the best clubs in New York, but also what some might call an known 'social media influencer', he agreed to the terms and now here he is.

It all worked out in his favor because Atlanta was on his list as to where he would be traveling to this year.

What slipped his mind though, was that Kailyn resided out here. He knew of her success as well as her pregnancy and although, they ended on bad terms ? He still made a way to congratulate her which she thanked him for. The energy was always returned though. He thought she was in LA or Texas.

As for his idea of Smoke, last he heard was that Smoke was in the hospital damn near on life support and he ended up slipping towards the back of his mind.

When it came to his life, the only thing he really cared about was his future, family and his money.. not the past foreal. He was here in Atlanta for a good time.

So, he thought.

Zahir and Spyder spent their morning getting their rentals situated and touring the city. They weren't able to check into their BNB until 2pm so, that gave them enough time to shop for a few items before making their way to one of the country's famous breakfast houses.

"What's the moves for this week ? And who else comin' again ?" Spyder questioned as him and Zahir sat at Waffle House.

"Halo and Zeek supposed to be comin' out here later." Zahir mentions pouring salt into his cheese grits.