thirteen.

Omniscient
Atlanta, Georgia
Same Week

Omniscient Atlanta, GeorgiaSame Week

Things were.. weird. The crew had high suspicions which caused for them to keep a look out out for anything out of the ordinary that Smoke or anyone could be doing. Seems like the only good that was happening was Kalee in the process of learning how to potty train correctly. Besides that, Dyce was still keeping his distance from Kailyn, Kailyn was writing new music while keeping her eye out for Smoke, Leo had been busy with his work lately as well as Seven.

Smoke on the other hand was loving Atlanta. He was starting to see a future out here, expanding S4S as well as some other shit but the thought of expanding East Co ? He didn't fully agree with. He didn't want to be mainly known for that, like in NYC, he wanted to be known for some other shit. He was gone think more about it before moving forward.

His main focus, at the moment, was trying to get into Kailyn's head. Just to see if he was still capable. He also had a focus on getting to see Kalee but he had understood Kailyn's reasoning and was going to wait. Hopefully, the meetup they were having later on went well enough for him to be able to do so.

"Kalee..." Kailyn yells running after her daughter who ran through the home with a pull-up on her head, "Take that shit thee fuck off"

She tried gentle parenting first..Don't worry.

"No !" Kalee yells then starts to giggle as she continues to run through the home. Just as she was about to run through the downstairs hallway, she was swooped up by her Uncle Dyce who had just came inside.

"Woah, what's goin on with you ?" He asked placing her onto his hip and taking the pull-up from off of her head.

"Wunnin ma" Kalee says pointing back towards her mother who had just turned the corner from where the two were.

Kailyn shakes her head and takes the pull-up from out of Dyce's hand, "Thank you for catchin' her. I should've never let her watch Captain Underpants"

"Hmm" Dyce says before walking around Kailyn while still holding Kalee, "Say Kalee.. I got a cupcake I bought earlier.. You wanna share ?"

"Yeahhh !" Kalee squeals in excitement whilst clapping her hands.

Kailyn shakes her head, "Hell no. She gone have a sugar rush"

"I got her" Dyce responds , brushing Kailyn off, with slight attitude.

Hearing the tone in his voice had caused for Kailyn to look around the room trying to figure out who he was talking to, "You got a attitude with me ?"