24

"IT WAS A RACE FOR THE AGES, IT WAS A CLASSIC HAMILTON/ROSBERG BATTLE AND AS WE EXTEND ROUND THE LAST CORNER, WITH LESS THAN A SECOND BETWEEN THE TEAMMATES WHO IS GOING TO MEET THE FLAG FIRST? MERCEDES ARE GOING TO BE HAPPY WITH THE 1-2............IT'S GOING TO THE BRIT, LEWIS HAMILTON WINS THE MONACO GRAND PRIX!"

Lewis was exhausted. He had forgotten how hard racing Nico had been although he would never admit that to his teammate. When it came to climbing out of his car he struggled. Lewis's legs felt like jelly and that only doubled when he saw Daisy stood next to Toto with a grin on her face.

The blonde model was elated for Lewis, and she seemed to also seem happy for her brother. Nico knew, however, that had the result been switched then Daisy wouldn't be so happy.

"Well done Bro, that was a good race," Daisy smiled hugging Nico as he came to celebrate with the team. "I'm proud that you managed to keep your racing clean," She winked before letting him celebrate.

It had been an incredible race and nobody quite knew how it was going to turn out, especially as it had been Carlos Sainz who had qualified on pole. Lewis started in P3 and Nico in P5. Unfortunately Ferrari suffered a PU issue and Carlos retired on the 4th lap.

Daisy looked to Toto who was eagerly awaiting Lewis. He too was grinning from ear to ear. "Whatever you're doing, keep it up," The Austrian affirmed holding a hand on the models shoulder. "I've never seen Nico and Lewis so in check before,"

Whilst Daisy could not take full credit for their attitude the team principal didn't care. To him Daisy was the driver whisperer and Toto could only wish she had of started dating Lewis all those years ago. Perhaps the Brocedes fall out could have been avoided.

Daisy nodded. She didn't say anything in response. However, if only Toto knew the truth he probably wouldn't be too happy that Daisy was back. She was holding onto her brothers secrets, and Daisy had a feeling this secret was going to come to life.

Finally Lewis ran toward Daisy. He was sweaty, his brow glistening in the Monaco sun as he pulled his fireproof balaclava off and pushed into his the purple helmet he was carrying.

"Congratulations, Champ," Daisy elatedly remarked as she pulled Lewis by the neck of his race suit. "You amaze me," It was from the heart, and even though she was caught in the adrenaline of the race, Daisy loved nothing more than seeing Lewis win.

Lewis wasted no time in passionately attaching his lips to the blondes. As their lips smacked together Lewis could smell her perfume. Parfum De Marly, Delina, had become synonymous with race days. The Brit had even gone as far as spraying the perfume on his race suit and lighting in his helmet just to feel Daisy's presence throughout the laps.

"I told you, you're my Monaco lucky charm," Lewis winked as their lips parted. He popped a second kiss on the girls cheek which was caught on camera. "I love you," Lewis breathed before he was tapped on the shoulder by Toto.

Daisy let the driver go. She knew it was important for him to celebrate with the team, and besides, she actually wanted to go and see her brother.

Nico was chatting to Max Verstappen awaiting to be interviewed by Jenson Button, and as the duo spotted Daisy their demonour changed. Their shoulders tensed and they exchanged a raised brow.

"Am I interrupting something?" Daisy nervously remarked as she went to congratulated Max on the third place.

This was the first time Daisy had seen Max since that eventful evening in Dubai where he had taken it upon himself to invite Nico to their rooftop drinks. His plan, no matter how good his intentions might have been, had pushed Daisy further to Lewis which Max was not happy about.