Chapter 401. Ghana's change of mind. Walking into the Elders' mansion.

Hello new reader! This is chapter 401. It isn't a typo. It has gained enough popularity for me to upload the story on a daily basis for more than 400 days. I haven't missed a single day yet~. So I would recommend at least giving it a try.

Hehe, after this little shameless self-promotion, here you have the links to go to chapter one! (*^3^)/~♡

Wattpad->https://www.wattpad.com/1336390099-heaven-earth-me-gl-chapter-1-reincarnation-or

Scribblehub->https://www.scribblehub.com/series/444464/heaven-earth-me/

WebNovel->https://www.webnovel.com/book/heaven-earth-me_22446177806589205

Archive of our own->https://archiveofourown.org/works/40667196/chapters/101894775

I appreciate your support and hope you have a happy time while reading~.

*********************************************

Ghana initially wanted to curse, but her thoughts got stuck when her eyes fell on the group of five heavenly maidens dressed in white, guarded by a tall armored humanoid and led by a blue-wearing woman that could only be described as a goddess walking on earth.

The steps of the five white-wearing females were elegant and moved the dress they wore beautifully. They had opaque veils on their faces, only showing their different yet equally enchanting eyes.

The flowy white dresses and veils gave them a mysterious feeling, making them look ethereal and out of the norm. However, although their steps were similar, even a spectator could guess each of their unique personality traits. One looked pure and innocent, another mischievous, the next gentle and soft, and the two leading looked cold and extraordinary.

However, their coldness was different. One was like a person high in the sky, unreachable and aloof. The other looked like a natural monarch, elegant and deterrent.

Even with their particular attitudes, they all shared a single thing—their submissive temperament as they walked behind the dragon woman.

Speaking of which, Ghana's and every other person's eyes were locked on her.

The beautiful, off-shoulder blue dress was as captivating as a starry night sky, and the revealing nature ignited a fire in everyone who looked at her.

The dragon scales that created the skirt looked orderly and didn't make it stiff, allowing it to sway with the wearer's steps.

Her walking was three parts dignified, three parts elegant, and four parts seductive.

However, the thing that made heads turn was not the dress but the person wearing it.

She had a gorgeous face that could seduce anyone.

The visible golden slit eyes, the naturally thick lashes, and the straight and beautiful eyebrows gave her a soul-stirring gaze that many would kill for.

The semi-transparent black veil that highlighted the fairness of her skin combined with the semi-visible red smiling lips was hypnotizing.

They could also see a small purple beast coiling around her bare neck. The shiny purple scales made it look like a necklace of the highest quality.

The seven women together were like maidens that had descended from a palace of fairies.

Even Ghana, a harpy accustomed to seeing beautiful women, couldn't help but have her breath stolen away by the leading dragon woman. 'So beautiful she makes the Moon pale in comparison. She doesn't lose to our matriarch in the slightest.'