Chapter 417. Yasenia's Formation Building. Angel's desires. (R-18)

Author Note: *Cough* Heavy Cliff, you've been warned.

*********************************

The [Formation Pen] began sucking the [Formation Ink] and storing it inside. Then, it changed colors from white to muddy green.

Yasenia's materials this time were related to Plants since she wanted to create the most basic [Plant Growth Enhancement Formation].

In the past, the storage tended to fail because of difficulties during the creation of the ink. In the worst scenarios, the ink reacted violently and exploded like a bomb.

Therefore, Yasenia was tense, expecting the pen to react in an undesired way.

Angel saw Yasenia looking at the pen warily and found her very cute. She also had practiced with her in the Past, so she had seen these strange and sudden explosions.

After half a minute, more than half of the ink in the bowl had disappeared. Therefore, Angel smiled and encouraged her. "Congratulations Yasenia, it looks very stable!"

Yasenia blinked and looked at Angel with a happy smile. "Really?"

Angel's heart skipped a beat after seeing such a smile from her dragoness.

However, she tiptoed and reached out, blushing to turn Yasenia's attention toward the [Formation Ink Bowl].

Then, resisting the urge to kiss her, she said with a stuttering tone. "Y-Yes! It looks perfect. But it would be best if you didn't lose concentration or look away... J-Just in case."

Angel internally thought. 'In case I can't control myself and throw myself into your embrace.'

Yasenia saw Angel's red cheeks from her peripheral vision and laughed, making the little girl ever shyer.

After another twelve seconds, the ink wholly disappeared inside the pen.

Yasenia looked at the green-white pen and blinked twice, and she muttered. "I did it."

Yasenia's smile spread as widely as possible, and she excitedly laughed. "I did it! Hahaha."

She turned and hugged Angel.

Who knew Angel would be the one attacked?

Yasenia didn't hold back and lifted her between her arms, soon planting multiple kisses all over her face. "Baby! My baby! I did it! Hahaha."

Angel could only feel Yasenia's soft and warm lips, leaving trails all over her face. The brain functions were enough to hug Yasenia's neck and wrap her waist with her legs, but more than that proved difficult under the assault of her scent, arm-tail hug, and kisses.

"Y-Yasenia... calm... down... a... bit! Mmph!" Angel could only speak intermittently between the kisses that landed on her mouth. However, even that stopped when Yasenia fully committed to a deep kiss.

Yasenia's tongue invaded her mouth and curled around Angel's tongue. Angel's eyes rolled together with the pleasant sensation, and her arms and legs tightened as their breasts pushed against each other.

She could feel the large volume squishing together, warmth, and the tip was easily noticed through the thin black lace dress.

Angel moaned while kissing and pushed her tongue against Yasenia's, tightening the embrace to feel more of those breasts that had even fed her in the past.

She could feel Yasenia's elegant hand with long fingers passing between her hair and massaging her scalp as they deepened the kiss further.

Yasenia's long tongue, when deep kissing, occupied the mouth with comfortable and pleasant sliminess and softness.