Chapter 460. Yasenia's and Cecile's conversation. Ghana's strengthing.

Cecile heard about the [Bone Mouse Clan] and [Five Shadow Fangs] and frowned, her eyes flashing coldly. "Should I lead the harpies and annihilate them? Although it has been just a few weeks, they've become much stronger after the training formations, cleansing massages, enhancing pills, and new weapons. One of them could beat ten of their past selves easily."

Cecile continued. "Moreover, besides this instant growth because of the initial general boost, it won't stop soon as they still have plenty of things to ingest, practice, and learn."

Yasenia changed Cecile's position on her lap so that she was more comfortable. Cecile smiled and snuggled closer, kissing Yasenia's cheeks tenderly.

Yasenia received her affectionate caresses as she thought about whether to act so fast. "To be honest. I rather we don't do anything so quickly. I want more powers to fall for the little trap we are setting. However, it is true that if we allow them to stay too comfortable, there may be problems. After considering a few factors, I would probably lean more toward attacking."

Cecile nodded. Yasenia kissed her lips once with a smile and advised. "Go and ask Tatyana for more in-depth information. I have very little on the [Bone Mouse Clan]. On the other hand, we know a bit about the [Five Shadow Clan]. Their forces are not something we can deal with now."

Cecile blinked. "Are they that strong?"

Yasenia snorted with a laugh. "Are we strong? Sweetheart, have you forgotten our real strength after acting like big bosses for a long time? We are level one and two Unification Realm cultivators in a world with Dantian Spiritualization Realm cultivators."

Cecile coughed once, feeling a bit embarrassed. "Sorry, my love, you act like a senior so convincingly that I was beginning to feel arrogant."

Yasenia burst into laughter. "You are so cute, sweetheart."

Cecile smiled sweetly, a smile only Yasenia could see coming from the usually indifferent Phoenix woman. Just looking at it felt like dipping her heart in a honey jar.

Yasenia nuzzled their cheeks together. "If you smile like that, I will want to laze around and entangle with you, my love."

Cecile lifted her silver eyebrow. "Isn't that good?"

Yasenia snorted. "You truly change faces easily, the cold and indifferent woman teasing her lover."

Cecile licked Yasenia's lips with a seductive glance. "It's not like you dislike it, I can feel something very hard poking me below~."

Yasenia bit her and begged. "Stop, sweetheart. I'm really going to eat you if you continue. You know how attractive you are to me."

Cecile stopped teasing Yasenia and felt the mound she was sitting on slowly softening.

Yasenia smiled and turned toward a few files on the desk. "As I said, go ask Tatyana. If they are deeply connected with the [Five Shadow Fangs], go to make just a warning. If they are not, you are free to slaughter a few and instill fear in other powers."

Cecile nodded and looked at Yasenia quietly, her blue eyes asking for a goodbye kiss.

Yasenia smiled softly and leaned forward to kiss her deeply. Her long tongue filled Cecile's mouth with the dragoness's flavor and made her cheeks bulge as Yasenia licked every corner.

Cecile closed her eyes and cocooned her with her wings.

After their kiss, Yasenia patted her butt softly. "Go, sweetheart. I have four hours of work left, so try to resolve it in that time. If you do, we can have a bit of fun once you return, okay?"