Chapter 595. Small and Big fights. Encountering Danger.

Author Note: TRIGGER WARNING WITH MILD SPOILERS. YOU CAN SKIP TO THE "*****" BELOW IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE FOLLOWING THREE CHAPTERS. I REALLY RECOMMEND IT.

So, first of all, don't worry because these kinds of "heavy mistakes" behavior won't be recurrent at all! It will happen very occasionally, if at all.

I'm also writing this because of the reaction of a few of you dears to Tengliu's situation.

This story is mainly about a very strong dragoness who wants to find her place in the cultivation world while protecting her family, not about an emotional dragon that always commits mistakes.

Remember that, compared to the age they will reach, they are still in their forties. So, if there will be mistakes, it is now, when they are young, and they still don't know any better, hahaha.

Anyway, that said, if you want to read without knowing the spoiler of the next... three? Chapters, and go in blind, go ahead. I personally recommend it, and I also recommend taking a deep breath before commenting, hahaha.

If not, here it is the spoiler and summary of chapters 596, 597, 598.

I really recommend skipping the small spoilers.

Are you going to read the small spoiler?

Well, if you are sure, here it is. If not, skip to below the "*****"

_____________________________________________________

Tsk, so you've decided to read? Silly dear.

Anyway, Yasenia will act emotionally because Tatyana is acting too serious and doesn't explain anything. She is worried about the person she loves the most being hurt and just wants to see and observe from a safe distance. Well, lo and behold, her measurement of "safe distance" will not be good enough, and she will get caught right when she is preparing to leave the area where she should not be present in the first place.

Things will escalate and will go awry. Heavy wounds all around, and Tatyana is almost crippled. After the fact, Yasenia is scolded harshly, and the seniors address her main faulty trait, and she also learns another valuable lesson.

The Pa****ns were miffed about the events, but the resolution made them very satisfied, and many agreed that it was quite nice to read, although it made them quite mad for a few days before reading the result, hahaha.

Either way, I hope you like it. Much love and hugs~.

_____________________________________________________

********************************************************************************************

After flying for a short while, Yasenia spotted a place to land near the mines. She descended carefully, mindful of potential hidden threats, and landed without problems.

The terrain trembled slightly at the weight of the massive creature, but it was hard enough not to be depressed by her weight, even though it had a brown and earthly appearance, like that of a forest.

Yasenia gently urged. "Dears, please jump off from my back. Also, be careful, it is a bit high."

Evelyn laughed. "Are you telling Unification Realm experts to be careful from jumping from a height of a few tens of meters?"

Yasenia turned her massive head by twisting her neck to look at them and pouted. "You must be careful either way!"

Evelyn floated in front of her face and kissed her snout. "Silly."

They all leaped off easily and gracefully landed on the ground. As Yasenia's cultivation grew, her size also increased with it.

Evelyn summoned Sierra, and Andrea did the same with Ebirah.