Chapter 496. Lovely and Tender moments. The Fox's situation. (R-18)

Author Note: The following... Two? Three? I'm not sure. But the following chapters will be a sequence of events, so the cliffhanger is guaranteed~.

*****************************

Yasenia stood up and looked at Luna. She was grabbing Evelyn's dress and sleeping while leaning on her.

"Evelyn dear, carry her to your bed. You'll sleep with me either way."

Evelyn blinked and asked cutely. "Where will we do it then?"

The dragoness was surprised. "It's quite late, love. Do you really want to do it? How about going to sleep?"

Evelyn said, playing with her fingers. "If you are tired, then I don't mind. But if you are not tired, I want to spend some time with you."

Yasenia was energetic enough. She felt a bit tired previously, but after resting on Tatyana, she felt refreshed.

Yasenia approached Evelyn and leaned down to kiss her lips. "Dear, if you want to do it, just ask. I'll tell you honestly if I'm tired or not, so don't hold back your desires."

Evelyn couldn't hug Yasenia because Luna was leaning on her, but she could smile as she answered. "It's just... I really like our intimacy, Yasenia. Each time we have intercourse, I feel like you envelop my being as if my world is filled with your colors."

Yasenia's eyes softened. "Carry her to bed first, love. I'll visit you later, okay?"

Yasenia looked around and asked. "Do you all want to do it?"

They all nodded except Andrea.

She stood up as she said. "Love, this night, I'll pass. I'm still dead tired after creating that armor."

Yasenia smiled and went forward to hug her. "Goodnight, darling. Go directly to my bed tonight. I want you to hold me to sleep, okay?"

Andrea and Yasenia kissed for a minute softly and tantalizingly. Andrea poked her nose with Yasenia's and smiled. "Goodnight, love."

Then, Andrea left.

After asking the others, Yasenia carried them one by one to the extra bedrooms. Tatyana looked at the two S.L.U.T members and said. "Go to those rooms if you want to sleep. If you don't want to, cultivate."

They nodded and bowed. "Goodnight, headmistress."

Angel and the others waved. "Goodnight!"

"Have a fun time~." Said S.L.U.T. number one.

"If you feel like you want to add people, we are always available ~." Jokey S.L.U.T. number two.

They all giggled and waved at them.

Yasenia carried them to another room one by one and appeared every ten to fifteen minutes later. She didn't want to do something too tiring.

Whenever she exited, they all had silly smiles and flushed cheeks.

Yasenia started with Angel, then Cecile, Tatyana, Evelyn, and finally Kali.

Kali got carried the last inside in a princess carry, making her giggle. Her fox tails wagged as she leaned on her lover's firm arms.

Once inside the room, their lips met together. Then, the tongues got out and began exchanging saliva.

Kali was sensitive in her mouth because of the way Yasenia made her accustomed to sex again. When Yasenia sucked her tongue into her mouth and used the long reptilian tongue to coil around hers, Kali's legs lost strength as she moaned.

Their clothes didn't take long to disappear, and their soft bodies squished together.

Hugging another woman closely as you kiss is one of the best sensations to exist, as feeling each other softness rubbing together is delightful.