Chapter 562. Reversal.

After Yasenia unleashed every aura to hit Tengliu in close proximity, the harpy Matriarch naturally recoiled.

No matter how strong, Yasenia's bloodline was peak-level Ancient Ranked, while Tengliu's was a mid-level Divine Rank. More than an entire realm apart, it was, ironically, the reverse of their cultivation realms.

This bloodline aura enhanced by Yasenia's Dragon Authority, Monarch Intent, and the hint of Celestial Energy worked in synchrony was brutally heavy.

However, Tengliu flared a part of her cultivation aura in a burst that dissipated most of it, gaining a strange balance between them aura-wise. "Oh? Are you that angry that I messed with you? Heh, you are still a bit childlike."

Yasenia sneered. "I'm willing to be childlike if that means protecting those close to me."

Tengliu lifted her eyebrow. "But you can't do so with the small strength you have. Did you think I wouldn't realize you've avoided using your cultivation base?"

Yasenia didn't react to her words. This was within her expectation since the beginning. Fooling this woman was not something she could do right now.

"Even my cultivation base was that of a mortal. You should understand one thing."

Yasenia squinted and didn't lose eye contact. "The fact that I can create enough aura to at least give you enough pressure for you to need to fight back tells you where my future is at."

Tengliu laughed. "That's right. You are an unprecedented genius that might even compare to Hero Distancia. But, so what? You are still a budding little flower that has yet to bloom beautifully. How many of those flowers get trampled over older, uglier trees because the size is just too different?"

Tengliu sighed and leaned forward again without any fear, landing on Yasenia's body.

Yasenia's hand holding the talisman tensed.

Tengliu smirked. "You are afraid of using that thing."

Although avoiding making a reaction was possible, denying this fact was almost impossible. Hence, she didn't. "You are right. If I use this thing, I don't know how many millions of creatures I will kill. However, although I'm afraid, although I don't want to use it, I won't allow others to step on me. I rather live in guilt than live in humiliation."

The white-feathered harpy sighed. "You are no fun, Yasenia. Hasn't Ghana spoken to you about me in detail?"

Yasenia leaned back to make a bit more distance, but it was almost of no use as Tengliu's breasts, waist, and feathers were still touching her body.

Yasenia uttered coldly. "She has told me good things about you. Not that you like to force yourself on people."

Tengliu sighed. "As expected of my too-serious Ghana. Her ability to omit a few details that she dislikes about me is as good as ever, hahaha."

Ghana stayed silent and didn't interrupt. Both sides were people she respected. Therefore, she decided not to participate and extricate herself from the conflict.

She would speak up if she could help, but she wouldn't take sides if she couldn't. And right then, she couldn't help.

Tengliu smirked after seeing that Ghana stayed silent. "Say, Yasenia. Can you stop putting forth that cold facade? You are not calm. You are hiding behind a hard mask even though you are nervous and don't know how to deal with me without hurting yourself as much as you would me~. How about stopping using your unfun, emotionless face and showing me the previous beautiful and smiling one?"

Yasenia continued their conversation. "What do you want, Tengliu? I don't believe you came down here to this forsaken city to speak about nonsense. You didn't approach me out of curiosity. I haven't seen any other leader coming to this auction event from a second-rated power like the Brilliant Auction House."