Chapter 452. Carbira from the Brilliant Auction House.

Not long after waiting in the reception room, a person Yasenia assumed was from a crustacean race arrived.

She was neither short nor tall, her body was well-proportioned., and she had a dress similar to those workers she had seen until now.

The main difference was the luxury of those clothes, making it clear this person was of a higher rank than others.

The face of the woman made Yasenia lift an eyebrow, one of the two reasons she identified her race.

Although the facial features were human-like, the eyes were very different. Like a crab or a lobster, her eyes protruded from her human-like face like two pearly black gems.

It was the first time Yasenia met someone with this characteristic.

Then, on her back, they could see a crab-like shell attached. Therefore, they could conclude she was from a crab-related clan.

The shell was a beautiful light red and white, complementing her formal red uniform.

Angel giggled internally. 'Thankfully, little Ebirah is not here. Otherwise, she would have probably grumbled and asked Andrea to cook her.'

Kali asked. 'Oh? Why do you say so?'

Angel smiled. 'Little Ebirah always tells me how she wants us to beat up the crab clan. The lobster and crab race seem to have deep grudges.'

As they had guessed, this woman was a crab-kin, one of the races Ebirah had more dislike towards.

Angel couldn't help but ask. 'Will Ebirah also have protruding eyes?'

Yasneia answered. 'From what I've learned, Ebirah's race assumes a human-like form after transforming. At most, some of them have completely black eyes or antennae. This person is a beast-human with a crab bloodline, not a complete crab beast.'

Their eyes flashed with realization. Kali complimented. 'You know so much, Yasenia.'

Yasenia's lips quirked a bit. 'I can't just sit around doing nothing while all of you practice your professions. I've been reading basic information about all races and cultures in this place. Cecile has taught me most things about these. She is the one focusing on this knowledge and gave me a summary.'

Meanwhile, the crab-kin walked slowly, observing their gazes, and was internally surprised. 'They are not looking at me with disgust? This is new.'

As you can probably guess, beauty standards mostly align with a human's. Therefore, having the eyes protruding out of your face was not very pretty.

Her eyes were not ugly; they were a beautiful and shiny black, but looking at her felt very wrong.

Many people didn't even want to make deals with her after looking at her face. Naturally, these were a minority, and most people didn't say a thing about her looks.

These few, however, did a bit of damage to her career path. The leader of the Brilliant Auction treated her very well and encouraged her, which was why this woman hadn't left to do behind-the-scenes work.

Of course, our girls were accepting. They didn't look at her with disgust or anything similar.

Angel, however, couldn't restrain her curious eyes.

Yasenia took the initiative to present herself.

With a pleasant smile, she said. "Sorry if our gazes are a bit rude, miss. It is our first time seeing a crab beast human, so our curiosity may get the better of us. Please tell us if you find it rude or uncomfortable, and we'll try to hold back."