Chapter 438. Planning the first steps.

Yasenia approached them and took out three ropes from her ring. Yasenia mentally asked the three seniors. 'Do these ropes work on Body Cultivators? They are supposed to interfere with energy, thus making the cultivator unable to resist or activate skills.'

Tatyana glanced at the blue and white ropes and nodded. 'They should work. I'm not that sure, though. This is also my first time seeing pure body cultivators, little treasure.'

Mirrory and Valeria nodded. 'Don't worry. They are enough for these three.'

'Yes, the ropes wouldn't work if they were mid- or high-level. But with the low-level Ethereal Soul Body Realm strength they showed, it is more than enough.'

Yasenia was relieved and approached them, throwing the rope toward them.

The ropes moved independently and tied the three harpies tightly. These treasures were something Yasenia found within a Demon cultivator's ring. They were just mid-level Earth-ranked treasures but worked nicely once they caught their prey.

There were five of them in her ring.

Yasenia first turned toward the seven harpies and spoke. "From now on, your leader will be Florrie. You'll form our clan's assassin squad. You'll receive more subordinates in the future. The more successful missions you complete, the better. If you continue to work obediently, I won't order you to do anything against your will."

Florrie and the other six were surprised. 'Doesn't this mean we'll be treated like the others as long as we don't disobey her?'

Ghana looked at Yasenia and smiled. 'I need to work hard to repay her mercy.'

Yasenia then continued. "You should understand that my trust in you is at its lowest point. Honestly, if it weren't for Ghana's plea, all of you would've been disposed of, so you should thank her later."

They all acknowledged Yasenia's words. "Now, speak with Ghana and share all the information about the powers or people who contacted you. We must be careful when dealing with them in the future. I believe all of you left a backdoor open, so cooperate with the management team so we can learn of them as quickly as possible."

"Yes, Matriarch! Thank you for forgiving us!"

Yasenia nodded, and the harpies around sighed in relief. They couldn't help but look at Yasenia with new eyes. 'Not so narrow-minded, but also not forgiving and naive. Very comfortable to work with.'

Yasenia turned toward Ghana and asked her. "What must you do after recollecting their information?"

Ghana saw Yasenia's probing eyes and thought about it. Then, her eyes flashed. "I should create a false report for them to give the people they are contacting with. This way, they can work as double agents without creating doubt."

Yasenia smiled, satisfied. "That's right. Don't forget to include some truths between the lies. It will make it more difficult to corroborate."

Ghana nodded and exclaimed. "Yes, Matriarch!"

Yasenia finally turned toward Kali, and her whole being seemed to relax. "Kali dear, take these three and do as you see fit. Remember to speak with Tatyana in case she wants to experiment with one of them. Don't forget to give them an anesthetic poison and a Meridian-clogging poison. Inspect their bodies inside out to find any treasures they may be hiding."

Kali tilted her head. "Inside-out?"

Yasenia blinked and nodded, saying something quite terrific in a natural voice. "Yeah. As Mom told me in the past, you must Inspect their uterus, intestines, and stomach to see if they have something there. Not to mention the rest of the body."