Chapter 592. Second Level of the Monarch Intent.

Author Note: Trigger warning, strong emotions.

*****************************************

After Yasenia asked, they all began arguing with each other, pushing the pill onto others.

One of the men said. "We should save them if we want to leave here!"

One woman sneered. "Then, eat the pill yourself."

That man answered. "How could I eat it? It was me who organized this!"

"Ha! You are just a hypocrite."

Another woman muttered. "Isn't it better if the lovers eat the pills? Only they have to die!"

Yasenia's eyes flashed, and she looked at those two men. One of them stuttered. "Ha? Our relationship was never that close either way. She was interesting because she didn't look dead!"

Disdain flashed in the dragoness eyes, and she looked at the two fans. She saw how one of them became pale and metaphorically saw her heart breaking in real-time.

The other man was much worse. Nervous because he didn't want to die, he stuttered. "S-She was more beautiful and naïve, so I just used her until now! Moreover, I only followed her because doing it with her felt really good."

Yasenia's disdain turned to disgust, and saw how the other clutched her heart and coughed blood.

Another woman looked at Yasenia sideways and said. "H-How about we allow Master to choose ten? T-That way, we can leave life and death to her."

One of the men turned and shouted, indignant. "Leave it to a beast human!? That's impossible! They are evil and will only bring us a sure demise. Moreover, she is a soul-sucking monster. Have you seen her appearance? Only demons of legends have that beauty, and they use it to trap men."

Another woman who also saw Yasenia's cold eyes shouted. "Y-You, all you men should die! It is all your fault! Why did you think of escaping such a wonderful master? Men are all evil!"

Yasenia's eyes changed from cold to emotionless. 'Trash. All of them are complete trash. No wonder they got swayed.'

One man was giving the back to Yasenia, so he said something that made the S.L.U.T. members almost slash him in his place. "What are you saying? We men are superior because we can impregnate many women! Can many women give birth to many children at once?"

That woman shut up, seemingly agreeing. "E-Even then...!

"Shut up."

Yasenia stopped it there. These people had lived lives as slaves, and their values were too skewed. 'What the woman said was bad, the man's answer was worse, and the woman's acceptance was as bad. I suppose that living entire lives as basically cattle can twist values to this extent.'

The twenty natives stopped speaking at Yasenia's voice's coercion.

Then, not giving them another look, the dragoness looked at the two former fans and asked. "See? They were really not worth it. Complete trash that doesn't deserve to live. Even for feeding beasts, they would be bad and might cause indigestion."

Their tears fell, and they looked at Yasenia, rushing toward her with stumbling steps as they pleaded and cried. "Please, give us one more chance, Yasenia. We swear not to betray you again."

"W-We were foolish. Please, please. Forgive us!"

Yasenia sighed, opened her arms, and hugged them both. A tiny flame of hope rekindled in their hearts. However, Yasenia's words extinguished it quickly. "I really don't have the leisure to forgive. Go and bid farewell to your close sisters. I'll wait."