Chapter 446. Setting everything up for the future. Astral Sky Clan's first day.

The group of three hundred people stood in the large reception room. This room was made to host large-scale festivities, so it didn't feel cramped, and everybody was seated.

In the host position, Yasenia stood in her blue [Empyrean Cosmos Dress], looking beautiful and seductive.

Her golden eyes scanned the girls, and after counting that everybody was here, she took a step forward and activated [Empyrean Dragon Authority].

Her aura changed and became solemn. However, Yasenia didn't use this to pressure them but to increase her charisma.

[Monarch Intent] could work similarly, but Yasenia's control over it was insufficient to use it before some of the weak harpies.

Although most were in the Spirit King Body Realm and above, there were a few in the Mortal Transformation Body Realm, a level similar to a Body Modification Cultivator. If Yasenia were to pressure those people with her uncontrolled aura's weight, she might crush their wills and spirit.

All the harpies straightened their backs and puffed their chests. Yasenia was satisfied with the reaction and began speaking with a solemn expression.

"You've already seen the general layout of the place we'll be living. The place is not small. Therefore, we'll need workers to manage, clean, and generally keep the place working and neat."

The entertainment worker leaders, Gala and Leila, stepped forward and simultaneously spoke. "Lady Yasenia, let us do it!"

Yasenia looked at them and got thoughtful. "I'll allow it for the moment. However, we'll make sure to hire workers in the future to do this and take this responsibility away from your group."

Yasenia saw their questioning expressions and explained. "Soon, you'll be working on something that can greatly tire you mentally. I don't want accidents to happen."

They understood what Yasenia was talking about. Yasenia smiled and spoke. "In the meantime, you can work on that. You have to remember this condition, though. Only those that haven't worked the previous night can work the day after."

Gala and Leila smiled widely and felt touched. Then, they nodded and exclaimed. "Yes, Matriarch! We thank you for your care!"

Yasenia nodded and turned toward each of her girls. "We've spotted three workshops for each main profession and a few others for more niche ones. The biggest and more developed one will be taken by the leaders of the groups: Kali, Angel, Andrea, and Evelyn. The rest will share the other rooms."

Yasenia looked around and pointed out an important thing. "Remember that you can rework some halls if we need more space for Spirit Profession. They'll be our main strength and negotiation chip. Don't slight yourselves because there is no space. Even building more structures in the wide and spacious garden is possible."

They all nodded and shouted. "We hear the Matriarch!"

Yasenia turned toward Tatyana and continued. "Tatyana, transform one wing of the mansion into a place where you and your subordinates can work. I won't nag you much, but consider future members and the hierarchy setting. Your group is the soul of our Clan, so we have to take care of it."

Tatyana nodded. "Leave it to me, Matriarch. I won't disappoint you."

Yasenia turned toward Cecile and ordered. "The combat group needs barracks and training grounds. Work together with Angel's Formation group and the Spirit Architect. Don't be shy about funds. The managed group may be the soul, but your group is the shield and spear that will keep us safe. I want you to be harsh in training the first batch so that they'll be able to train future recruits fast and efficiently."