Chapter 559.Deciding Punishment. Relaxing Before the Second Day of the Auction.

Yasenia was patient and waited until they ordered their ideas and thoughts.

With little Angel and Kaleina on her lap, Yasenia had no problem waiting since she could pamper them in the meantime.

"Mommy, play!"

Yasenia smiled and used her tail to place Kaleina on the table and then play fight with her.

Her arms tightly wound around Angel as she kissed her forehead occasionally and caressed her hair.

Angel squinted and took a deep breath, filling her nostrils with Yasenia's sweet floral scent.

After she saw half of the people present stop writing or grabbing the jade tablets, she stopped and carried Kaleina back into her embrace with her tail.

When she made sure she was comfortable, Yasenia asked. "What do you think? Well, seeing your faces, I can already guess. Still, I want to listen."

Ghana sighed and started speaking as the person with the most rank. "It was our mistake. As you said, we are not used to handling such high-level items and valued their price horrendously wrong. We'll do more market research in the future. Also, a big part of this seems to have happened because of the extra people we accepted in the clan, which, again, is our fault for not obeying your previously stated requirements strictly."

Yasenia nodded. "That's a good summary of what you need to polish. Here is a suggestion: Don't do the research in towns or cities similar to Koran City. Research must be done on cities under First rate powers and capitals."

A harpy in charge of managing a part of the treasury forward. "Matriarch, if we place those prices..."

Yasenia lifted a hand. "Let me finish."

The harpy nodded.

"Heaven-ranked items are precious and don't have to sell the first year they are released. They are rare, luxurious, and unique commodities not many can buy. A Heaven-ranked ranked treasure can go ten years without selling and still have the same price or even higher than before. They are timeless treasures because high-level fighters would break or feel the wear of time on them."

"Moreover, our clan can operate properly without the Heaven-ranked items being sold. The profit we get from Earth-ranked items is more than enough to create profits so high that we'll be able to expand soon. Heaven-ranked items should not be expected to be bought, only expected to be an occasional extra cash flow."

They all nodded firmly.

Yasenia said. "Before I hear all of your opinions, I'll tell you about the punishment."

The image of the six beast humans that died only a week ago flashed in their minds, making them sweat.

Yasenia commented. "As a punishment, your salaries will be reduced by half for the next year. That half will be used to compensate for the losses for these treasures and any losses we had in the Astral Sky Clan the last month. The amount to pay will be double the loss calculated. After the amount is paid, the punishment will also be lifted."

Hearing the reasonable punishment, they all sighed in relief.

"Yes, Matriarch!"

Ghana even asked. "Isn't this too little of a punishment?"

The others looked at her with unkind eyes. 'Can't you shut up before our beautiful but murderous Matriarch changes the punishment to something terrifying?"

Yasenia smiled. "Our Clan Shop has recently opened, and all of you are still accumulating Astral Points. Having fifty percent fewer Astral Sky Points means having to work fifty percent harder than others for the same price if you want a popular item. Think of those items you had planned on buying, and then think if you'll have enough by the time you planned with this percentage reduction."