Chapter 407. A stroll to the City Lord Mansion.

Angel's silvery voice reached Yasenia's ears as they walked down the street. "Yasenia, when did you agree to meet Elder Mao's granddaughter?"

Yasenia got thoughtful. "Well, certainly not before the auction. We can also use our connection with them to attend the tournament we have heard about. When was it, do any of you remember?"

Andrea answered. "Yes, it is three weeks from now."

Yasenia asked. "Have you investigated where it is and how long it would take us to go there?"

Evelyn answered this time. "Yes, we heard it would take about five days if we go in a carriage. If we decide to run there, it shouldn't take us more than ten hours."

Yasenia nodded. "We have to investigate where these sects are."

Cecile commented. "My love, you should get an identification badge or something. We can't just tell them that a certain elder told us we could enter. We need proof to avoid trouble."

Yasenia nodded. "You are right. Next time we meet, if the feeling they currently have about us lasts, we can ask for it."

Angel frowned and then exclaimed, "Ah! You want to see if they can maintain their thinking about us after thinking more in-depth after the conversation?"

Yasenia used her tail tip to caress her head, making Angel squint. "Clever girl, that's my intention. Of course, since I did some tricks, they will realize something. However, I think that they will ignore most of it. Maybe they will ask me more about some of the details I gave and try to dig up more about our Clan. However, I'm confident that the good impression I created is lasting."

Tatyana teased. "Especially on Elder Song. I think you created quite a deep impression."

Yasenia was confused. "Elder Song? I felt that I spoke more often with Elder Mao, though."

Tatyana shook her head. "Nevermind."

Yasenia nodded and didn't insist. Tatyana sighed, 'If she isn't trying to seduce a person, my little treasure is quite... dense.'

Evelyn suddenly commented. "By the way. Once we enter the library, will we steal the cultivation methods there? Angel can create a formation that copies the body cultivation manual whenever you touch it, right?"

Angel shook her head. "Don't put such a burden on my back. Creating something like that is not that easy."

Yasenia also shook her head. "I have other plans. If we steal and cultivate it, we can be spotted easily. Moreover, the risks outweigh the rewards. Also, that's not the only way of discovering a body cultivation method. Didn't you pay attention when we spoke about the Hero?"

Kali said cleverly. "They mentioned that he was the first body cultivator in the Continent, right? Does this mean that there are ruins and other places with complete Body Cultivation methods on this Continent?"

Yasenia nodded. "That's what I think, at least. We'll have to keep an eye on any opening secret realms, tombs, or ancient ruins. I'm sure we can get something interesting there."

Tatyana didn't contradict their thoughts. 'Either way, that probability also exists.'

Yasenia was sensitive to Tatyana's movements, so she felt her hesitation. She turned her head and asked. "Anything wrong, Mom?"

Tatyana was momentarily surprised at Yasenia's perception. Then, she shook her head with a smile. "Nothing, just thinking of some possibilities, but they are very unlikely, and you don't have to know. Not to mention, passing this knowledge is risky. Worst case scenario, the Heavens can strike us."