Chapter 458. Final preparations!

"Hmm, how should we plan these two weeks?" Yasenia was horizontal on the sofa, supporting her head with her hand. Evelyn was lying down with her and hugging her waist while burying her face in Yasenia's valley.

Yasenia was pondering while patting her dear's blue hair. "During these three weeks before the tournament, I want all of you to do some things."

They listened attentively.

"Baby, you must complete the training formations for the combat harpies and help Mom with the defensive ones, use this chance to learn from her. Also, make time to train daily with Mirrory in combat. I know you are trying to add a sword to your only shield style, and sword and shield combat is not easy to master. By the way, have you found a sword design of your liking?"

Angel nodded. "Yes! Andrea is already forging it."

Yasenia nodded. "Darling, you complete Angel's sword as a priority. You can use some of my fallen scales as a test. Although using them when you are more skilled is better, you won't advance if you hold yourself back. There are also tens of thousands of scales. Divide it into four piles and share them with Kali, Evelyn, and Angel. They may be able to use them for something. Also, all of you should use ten percent of the scales you receive immediately as a practice."

Andrea smiled. "I'll listen to you, love."

Kali and Angel also nodded while Evelyn kissed Yasenia's breasts in acknowledgment.

Yasenia smiled back and suggested. "Try to use your Natural Treasures while forging. Who knows if you'll see better results? You might increase the compatibility with the Heaven-born Flame, Thunder Soul, Weather Stone, and Mirrory. In short, do not feel bad for wasting a few of them."

They got thoughtful and finally nodded. "I'll give it a try."

Valeria asked. "Yasenia, can you shed scales in your dragon form at will?"

Yasenia shrugged. "No idea. I guess I can't willingly, but after a growth spurt, I may be able to force it if I have the time to regrow them. However, dragons usually don't shed since our scales are not made of dead material but alive cells that help us with energy absorption and many other things."

Yasenia looked at the person sitting next to her head and leaned on her lap. "Honey, you should focus on absorbing the [Weather Controlling Stone]. If you unlock your third tail, your strength will increase, and your alchemy skills may also increase. Also, you should create an exterior garden with the harpies and give the gardener and formation masters a place to work and test things."

"No matter how good our rings are, natural soil is excellent for nurturing spirit herbs. The more we reduce the dependence on outside factors, the better. It will also allow our future alchemist, gardener, formation masters, and related masters to create a self-sustaining area for lower-grade ingredients. This goes for all of you."

Kali nodded obediently and lowered her head. Yasenia lifted hers and shared a short kiss.

Yasenia looked down at the person rubbing on her softness and chuckled. "Dear, you should deepen your understanding of the [Thunder God Inheritance]. However, dear, don't forget to practice your Light Attribute. You've been ignoring it for a while. Also, I don't know if you can use your natural treasure while Spirit Tailoring, but trying it doesn't hurt anybody. Don't worry about destroying the materials we have. My scales are quite resistant; you can begin with them."

Evelyn lifted her head and nodded. "I'll do that. However, I doubt it will work."

Yasenia shrugged and grabbed her butt to lift her to her eye level. "Well, if it doesn't work, you can say you tried. Also, keep in mind that you've just begun Tailoring. Don't worry if you don't do well in the tournament."