Chapter 544. Arousing bath. (R-18)

While Yasenia dragged Cecile, Andrea, Kali, and Tatyana into the water, Angel spoke with her friend. "Angel, can we exchange places?"

Angel laughed. "I didn't know you were so good at jokes."

Another fan was nearby and asked curiously. "By the way, you haven't answered about how it feels to be penetrated by that. Isn't it a bit too big?"

Angel shook her head. "Not at all. After stretching for a bit, it is a perfect fit."

Angel got thoughtful and commented. "I think I heard Mommy Tatyana say in the past that It is as if it were made to penetrate human females."

Evelyn hugged Angel from the back, her hands cupping the pair of large breasts of her little friend, and smirked. "These are the Headmistress' words."

She took out a jade slip and read. "Yasenia's dick has developed to be a female human pleasure rod. Wide enough to stretch your walls to the limit between pleasure and pain at first. However, as the female's elasticity kicks in, the width becomes a perfect fit, electrifying the nerves with the slightest movement. The length is enough to kiss the womb and push against it in different positions, but as it isn't excessively long, the dragoness can control it and avoid pushing against the cervix if it is not pleasurable. The head is wide enough to scrap every fold as it moves back and forth, sending shivers of pleasure all around the body with each thrust. In short, a perfect dick!"

The girls listening gulped.

A few were confused why she had something like that engraved in a jade slip that was Heaven-ranked.

While Angel woke up from her stupefaction of having her breasts fondled so brazenly.

"Evelyn! Stop fondling me!"

Evelyn grabbed her tits tighter, making Angel release a slight whine. "I refuse! Also, have you grown again, little girl? I think they are a bit bigger. Will you evolve from melon to watermelon in the future?"

They all saw Angel's vein pop.

"Stupid Evelyn!"

With her shout and a perfect shoulder throw, Evelyn flew across the room and fell onto the large bath with a loud splash.

"Beautiful parabola." Said S.L.U.T number one.

"Such a perfect arc. Angel must have perfected it with much practice." Followed S.L.U.T number two.

"Knowing Evelyn, she should probably fondle Angel whenever she has the chance. Did you see how nicely her breasts wrapped around the fingers?" Commented S.L.U.T number three.

"Will we all ignore Evelyn's arousing description of Yasenia's dick?" Said a blushing S.L.U.T. number four with a mysterious glistening liquid flowing down her thighs.

Evelyn's voice was not small, so everyone heard her comment.

Yasenia had already entered the water and turned around, lifting her eyebrow and lips. "Wanna try it? I can't guarantee your sanity will remain intact, though."

Esther was near, and she asked while looking at the semi-erect weapon. "Is it really such a dangerous weapon?"

Yasenia laughed and leaned on Andrea. "My girls have been accustomed for a long time and the help of my Dual Cultivation technique, and I still can make them faint from pleasure at night if I want to."

Yasenia's laughter sent her breasts on a jiggling spree, creating tiny waves in the water that reached just below her chest.

"My heavens, I'm so glad I joined this club."

A collective nod followed.

A few of the girls that entered the water asked. "Andrea, when did you grow a penis and testicles? Do you have a vagina?"