Chapter 500. Valeria's Shortcoming. Tatyana's Discovery. (+Bonus Chapter)

Then, Tatyana closed the door, leaving behind a puzzled Valeria and a wryly smiling Kali.

Kali took out the [Body Scent Absorbing Pearl] and activated it. The transparent sphere the size of an apple pulsed, and every fluid in the room evaporated, creating a mist. Then, the absorption force of the item sucked everything in rapidly.

The room filled with the smell of their mixed scent was soon free of it.

Kali opened the window, and fresh air from the outside entered. She saw people below, and her eyes opened wide, remembering she was still butt naked.

However, the heart-rising moment was just a second before she remembered the formations shielded the view from the outside.

"My heavens, that scared me for a moment."

Valeria laughed and used a vine to yank Kali into her embrace.

The giant lady's softness soon surrounded Kali, her large breasts resting on top of her head.

Kali blushed as the green lady's member hit her back and went along her spine. "Cough, Valeria, please hide your dick. It is touching my back."

"Hoh? But I feel you like it."

"I do, Valeria. However, did you not hear what I spoke with Tatyana? No intimate contact without Yasenia's presence. Even if Tatyana didn't say so, I wouldn't have intimate contact with you if Yasenia was not present." Kali said earnestly.

"Even if she gives us the go-ahead?" Valeria asked with apparent confusion.

Kali nodded. "Yes. Having permission is not synonymous with an obligation to do things like that. Unless necessary, I want to avoid close intimate contact with you if Yasenia is not present."

"Strange." Muttered Valeria.

Kali felt the thing slowly shrinking and sliding down her back, giving her chills.

The thing fell between the root of her three tails and electrocuted her.

Then, it disappeared.

'That was an experience.' Kali sighed.

Our fox understood why Tatyana was against Valeria joining Yasenia's lovers' group. Her dearest Nature Spirit Queen did not understand the concept of "Love and Relationship."

For the Spirit Queen, relationships are based on four things: closeness, willingness to copulate, the possibility of betrayal, and compatibility of genes to give birth to children.

Closeness was related to trust, not feelings of love. Valeria trusted Yasenia, and Valeria knew that Yasenia trusted her. The possibility of betrayal was minimal with Yasenia since she greatly loved Kali, and Valeria felt it. The other two things, well, they just got confirmed during their night session.

Therefore, for Valeria, Yasenia was already close enough to enter a relationship with her. However, for Tatyana, these feelings were too volatile. Not to mention, Yasenia herself does not want Valeria in her harem.

Although Yasenia is balancing the "concubines" idea, she is still thinking about it. It will take a lot of time to reach a conclusion finally.

Valeria sighed and fell back onto the too-small bed. Kali fell with her. Her head squished between her giant breasts as only part of the ceiling was visible because the huge tits blocked her periphery.

"What am I missing? Do you know, Kali?"

Kali shook her head. "Valeria, it is difficult to explain. Moreover, even if you understand, you'll probably not know how to tackle it. It is not in your Nature, and that's not wrong. You are a Spirit born from Heaven and Earth. You've lived for many years and have your own ideas. Tatyana is honestly just being stubborn because she doesn't want Yasenia to have more close lovers."