Chapter 570. Evelyn's Attempt At Makeup.

Author Note: So... Very important and interesting news for all of you. <pa tre on.com/posts/family-portrait-88436660 > It's a public image, meaning all of you can see it. So, I really recommend taking a bit of time to write the link~. (It's the first sketch of the family portrait. <3)

***********************************************

Evelyn was a bit unsure, but she remembered the steps quickly.

"For the entire make-up routine, first, I should apply the skin-care products, right? To not damage the skin, it needs to be moisturized. So, I should use this cream."

Yasenia knew how to apply makeup, but she stayed silent and observed her dear silently with a smile.

Evelyn picked one of the creams and nodded, then she turned and looked at Yasenia's face.

Yasenia's skin was fair and supple, with the pores barely visible even at this close-up distance.

The gorgeous smiling face in front of Evelyn made her tongue dry, and her heart palpitate.

It wasn't the first time seeing Yasenia's face up close. However, it was the first time she stopped and looked at her face in detail at such a close distance.

The white skin was perfect and moist and needed no care of any creams. The eyebrows were perfect and straight, but because of her soft smile, they curved slightly, giving them a charming shape.

The eyelashes were long and beautifully thick, not too much, not too little. The shape of the eyes was charming, ending in a natural hook, and could charm souls easily while the beautiful golden irises and black slit pupils reflected her face like a mirror.

The nose was straight and perfectly shaped, and below her natural glistening pinkish-red lips curved in a soft and loving smile while looking at her.

Evelyn gulped and felt her cheeks heating up. 'W-Wow, now that I look at her again so closely... Fuck me. She is so gorgeous that it is bad for the heart. This is my wife? H-How the hell did I get in a relationship with her?'

Evelyn saw Yasenia's eyebrow gently lift as a teasing and seductive smile spread on her luscious lips, making her feel shy, and her heart accelerate.

"Why are you blushing, dear?"

Yasenia's slightly deep and mellow voice was like a soft blanket of conform and love.

Evelyn almost had a heart attack as the speed of her heart would've killed mortals a few times over.

With a trembling and shy voice, Evelyn muttered. "I, um, nothing. You, your face doesn't seem like it needs makeup."

Yasenia laughed happily at her compliment, making Evelyn's heart beat so hard it hurt. The charming, smiling face was sometimes too much. "I love you, dear."

The way the corner of her eyes lifted and her expression lit up when she laughed happily was enough to send anyone's heart speeding up uncontrollably.

Evelyn was about to put the creams on the box again when Yasenia's hands gently grabbed hers. "Dear, how about you try it anyways? I don't care if you make me prettier or uglier. Just do what you wanted to do when you came here. If it is done by you, I will wear anything, love."

Evelyn felt blasphemous and shook her head. "How can I soil your face with artificial products like makeup!? That is punishment worthy!"

Yasenia looked at Evelyn's honest face, and she rolled her eyes.

"Then, should we stop here?"

"No."

Evelyn instantly denied it. 'I really want to do it, but I'm too unskilled.'