Chapter 526. A talk with Ghana at the infirmary.

Meanwhile, inside the infirmary, Angel and the others had already cleaned up and healed their wounds with Kali's and Valeria's help.

They used their skills and other formations installed in the infirmary to clean themselves, and when Yasenia opened the door, they were all looking refreshed and as if nothing happened.

Yasenia saw them completely recovered and smiled with a relieved expression, ignoring the painful tingling because of her wounds.

Our girl's eyes widened when they saw how bruised Yasenia's skin was and the mangled tail.

They knew Yasenia was injured, but the injuries in her dragon form looked much less scary. Now, in her human form, they could adequately evaluate how injured Yasenia was when she protected them from the formation's self-destruction.

Kali anxiously approached and guided her toward a bed. "Yasenia, why didn't you say you were still this injured? You've carried us flying on your back with these wounds?"

Yasenia blinked twice as her fox expertly moved her to a bed, made her lie on it, and began checking around quickly while spreading medicine and giving her a few pills.

Andrea approached and sat beside her while holding one of her hands. She sighed and asked. "What are you made of, love? Can't you feel your body's pain?"

Yasenia smiled. "I can, but this little pain is nothing."

That statement made all of them feel uncomfortable in their heart. If this pain was nothing, it was because she was accustomed to it, which prickled their hearts.

Kali frowned because of the dress and ordered. "Strip! I can't spread the medicine below your clothes."

Yasenia looked at Ghana at the side and chuckled. "Honey, do you want to show your wife's body so much to others?"

Kali looked at Ghana and ordered gently. "Get out for ten minutes."

Ghana felt a strange coercion even from the gentle and soothing voice of the fox lady, which made her words become formal. "Immediately, Lady Kali."

Yasenia looked at Kali, and Kali smiled. "Strip."

Ghana waited outside for ten minutes and heard Kali's voice. "Ghana, you can enter again."

She entered and saw Yasenia sitting on a chair with a languid expression, her skin glistening alluringly.

She heard Angel and Evelyn mutter with each other.

Angel said while blushing. "I didn't expect Kali's hands to be so skillful."

Evelyn nodded with admiration. "Yasenia couldn't even hold back her moans."

Angel then commented with awe. "But the medicine is excellent. Look, there are no more wounds on Yasenia."

Evelyn chuckled perversely. "Look at those shining melons. I really want to bury my face between them."

Ghana's eyes couldn't help but follow Evelyn's words. Then, she gulped. 'Wow.'

Cecile was caressing Kaleina's body at the side. The serpentine baby was belly up, purring in comfort as Cecile's fingers expertly caressed her.

Yasenia felt Ghana's gaze and looked over, lazily raising her eyebrow while exuding a languid charm.

Ghana felt her cheeks gaining a blush. 'Even after a month, I can still not get used to the Matriarch's seductiveness.'

She coughed and spoke aloud to hide her embarrassment. "Matriarch, was it fun making me feel worried back then? I thought something had happened to the ladies. The image of their bloodied bodies and your injured state gave me a scare."