Chapter 489. Angel's Formation Making. A short dive into Mirrory's mind.

After hearing the requirements, Angel was stunned for a moment. It was not because it was complicated but because the conditions weren't a complication for her.

Moon and Sun compatibility? That was one of the things she studied the most while creating energy-gathering formations for her dear Yasenia.

Moreover, as they may move around a lot, creating short-lived formations was also something Angel practiced a lot.

Not to mention, Yasenia's energy needs were so high that they compared with an average low-level Epoch Core Body cultivator.

Yasenia was tremendously strong for her level, and at the same level, she was probably near unbeatable. However, this didn't come without a cost.

With the energy quantity Yasenia absorbed, what she needed to increase a level would be equivalent to other people's need to raise three or even four.

Of course, this didn't mean Yasenia was slow at increasing her strength. She had many means to absorb much more energy than others. The powerful energy-gathering formations, her solid and broad meridians, her vast Dantian, her powerful dragon body, and her tail helped with energy absorption.

All of that was then enhanced by the [Primordial Energy Core] inside her Dantian and Yasenia's powerful cultivation techniques, [Celestial Maiden Ascends through the Heavens], and [Convergence of the Celestial Bodies].

All of this multiplied Yasenia's cultivation speed many times over.

Even then, Yasenia's rate of increasing her level was similar to her other dears because, besides Andrea, they all had powerful cultivation techniques to accompany their increase in power.

Angel had a Saint's cultivation technique, Cecile had a Moon-Phoenix-related cultivation technique, Evelyn that the Thunder God's cultivation technique and Kali had a profound cultivation technique given to her by Valeria.

Thankfully, Andrea had Yasenia's help with the dual cultivation technique and also her Natural Treasure, the [Star Born Searing Flame], which helped her cultivate. Her cultivation technique was also powerful enough for their level.

If Andrea didn't have either of those, lagging behind cultivation-wise would be a matter of course.

Either way, when the judge set the "difficult" conditions for Angel, Yasenia and the rest sitting on the stands couldn't hold a chuckle or two from escaping them.

However, this wasn't a lucky coincidence. If you asked across Distancia which energy-gathering formation is the most difficult, they would answer all something similar to what the judge said.

Body Cultivation didn't use attributes like a Spiritual Cultivator did.

The attributes a person is born with are more or less assimilated inside the body as part of themselves via the techniques.

For example, a person with a Water attribute would passively gain its strengths. They would be more flexible while fighting, and their bodies would absorb shock better.

Although it was mighty, which multiplied the strength of attributed abilities for Body Cultivators, there was a big drawback.

Opposite attributes were much more challenging to fit in the body and would react badly much easier.

Hence, Life and Death, or Sun and Moon in the same body, would usually signify an inability to cultivate attributed Body Cultivation techniques. However, this didn't mean they couldn't cultivate at all.

Unlike Spirit Cultivation, where all techniques with adequate strength had an attribute with it, there were plenty of powerful unattributed Body Cultivation techniques.