CHAPTER 1

"Oy?"

"Hm?"

"Oyy?"

"Hm?"

"Oyyyyyy Jisunggggggg!!!"

"Yohhhh what the heckkk????"

Jisung jumped up, completely shocked by Felix's screams. He was engrossed in his phone, for quite a long time, when suddenly Felix started whining.

"Will you please stop texting your boyfriend for a little second, and pay some of your attention to me?" Felix almost begged, pouting. Usually, these two would always be casually bickering. But today, out of the blue, Felix looked a bit worried.

"I'm not texting Minho, Lix," Jisung grumbled, slumping back on the bed and grabbing a big cookie from the plate, "It's just these kitten videos on YouTube and they are sooo cuteeee," he cooed, sending flying kisses towards the virtual kittens. Felix rolled his eyes.

"Idiot," he mumbled.

"I heard that!"

"If you could here this, then why could't you here that I'm literally calling you for the past one hour?" Felix hit him with a soft pillow.

Jisung flung his phone away and sat up on the bed, attentive. His mouth was still full with cookies, as he carelessly munched away.

"Wha dcho ya whanch?" he mumbled.

"Eat first," Felix pointed at his mouth.

Jisung took his own sweet time to munch away the baked cookies, taking two full minutes to swallow them, and the next to close his eyes and enjoy the brilliant chocolate flavor.

"Are you done?" Felix asked, completely disgusted.

"Hm," he said, looking at Felix, "Now spit it out Lix."

Felix drew a deep breath and said, "So, it's a bit, like, abnormal stuff though. So...umm...I've been feeling really really weird for the past few weeks, like, you know, nauseous, irritated, tired. I've got some weird cravings. There are some typical smells which don't suit me and I literally feel like puking when I smell them. And yes, I've been puking a lot lately. Do you know, why these stuff are happening?"

Jisung listened to his best friend with full attention. After Felix finished his say, he thought for a long time.

"Wait...you said it's happening for a week, hm?"

"Mmhh."

"And you don't know why?"

"If I knew why it was happening, I wouldn't have asked you dumbass!"

"As if I'm a doc- Wait! Did you go to the doctor?"

"No-"

"Done! You're coming right now."

Jisung jumped out off the bed, grabbing his phone. He pulled out a decent hoodie and a pair of simple jeans and threw them at Felix.

"But Ji-"

"Nothing! You're coming right now."

Jisung grabbed his car keys and ran downstairs. Felix sat on the bed for a while, looking blankly at the ceiling, thinking about something. But soon he shoved those thoughts away and started putting on the clothes as fast as he could.

"Only heavens know what's wrong."

***

The room was luxurious.

Scarlet curtains hung from the huge windows. The great chandeliers above gleamed in golden light, glistening it's hue in every corner of the vast room. The room held exquisite wooden furnitures, a large table and several other small and big signs of pure luxury.

A large mansion, in the heart of the city.

A man sat on the large sofa at the centre of the room. He was nothing more than an epitome of exquisite youth and beauty, a dashing lad, whose charm could capture anybody's heart.
A mixture of an angel with a devilish charm, with an air of triumphant trickery about him. He was currently sprawling on his scarlet sofa, relaxing cooly with eyes closed, a glass of whiskey in his hand. Low jazz music emitted from some corner of the room, making the entire ambience a symbol of pleasure.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in," he called.

A buff man came in, in his neat suits. He walked in briskly and bowed neatly in front of his master.

"Sir,we have successfully found about the boy's whereabouts. We are sure we'll find him soon."

A smirk curled up at the edges of the master's lips.

"I want him as soon as possible. I hope that my orders will be properly carried out Changbin, if you don't know about the consequences."

The man shuddered.

"Master's orders will be properly carried out."

Once again, he bowed and quickly sprinted out of the room.

The master smirked, sipping his drink with a cool, relaxed self.

"I'm going to meet my bride soon."

---------

*sighs*

𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚!
𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠?