CHAPTER 25

The poor boy cried his eyes out. His eyes we're sore and red, dark circles encircling them. The spark in his eyes were gone. They looked dark, dry and gloomy. His body looked too skinny, except his protruding belly. His bones were visible, you could count his ribs with your fingers. He looked sad, as he cried and cried, tearing his hair, praying, kneeling, begging...

Wooyoung was way too horrible to him. He assaulted him whenever he wished, touched him wherever he pleased. He didn't care a bit that the poor boy was pregnant, and there was another little being inside him. All he wanted was to seek pleasure and...revenge.

Felix didn't know what time it was. Day or night, it was all the same for him. He was lying stationary on Wooyoung's bed, scarred and unclothed, his hands and feet tied with strong chains. Felix had lost hope of living. He already gave up. He didn't care a bit about himself. All he cared for was his Hyunjin, Jisung and Minho. He didn't care about his baby anymore, because, he knew he wouldn't be able to save him. If he died, the baby will die too. And all that Felix wanted right at that moment was...death.

What did I ever do to receive this?

No family, no parents, all alone since his childhood, raised up in a filthy orphanage, got adopted by a family but was kicked out at seventeen for being gay, got horrible partners, almost lost his life, mentally scarred, broke, scared, traumatized... What else could one suffer? Finally, finally, he was about to get a family, love, care, joy, happiness...but even then...Oh! Heavens. Everything shattered into a million pieces cruelly, mercilessly...forever.

Tears oozed out from the boy's eyes, as he remembered his horrendous past. He wept, as he felt, he would never see his mischievous friend's gorgeous smile, never feel his brother's warm embrace, and...never, for once again, feel his beloved's soft lips against his own. He cried, remembering he could never give birth to his lovely son and make a wonderful family. Because...he knew, Wooyoung would kill him, sooner or later.

But why? What did he ever do to get this?

The door opened, thundering the room. Felix shook. From the bed he could see Wooyoung's murderous glare stinging deep into his soul. Felix shivered in fear. Wooyoung edged closer to the bed, his horrible gaze fixed at Felix. What Felix noticed next made his heart skip beats. Wooyoung had a large knife clutched in his hand.

"W-Woo-young?" he stuttered.

Wooyoung grabbed Felix by his hair, pulling him up. Felix yelled, feeling a sharp contraction down below his body. He knew what was coming.

Wooyoung looked deep into Felix's eyes, placing the knife near his throat.

"What did you do?" he growled.

Felix shivered.

"How did your asshole husband come to know that you are here?" he screamed. Felix knew, that was his end.

Not getting any reply from the boy, Wooyoung got impatient. He pressed the knife closer to his throat and laughed.

"You think I'll let him kill me without me killing you?" he laughed, "His greatest loss will me my biggest win. If I kill you, he'll loose his beloved wife and his baby. After that if he kills me, I don't care. So...be prepared."

Felix was scared to death. But...one thing he never understood was...why was Wooyoung so interested in destroying Hyunjin rather than him? Like...Felix was the one Wooyoung should be angry with...then why Hyunjin?

Wooyoung looked at Felix, hands firm on the knife, pressed against the ivory skin. For some reason, he couldn't go forward.
Wooyoung was not a weak man, he could murder people in the blink of an eye. But...he couldn't do that to Felix.