CHAPTER 4

Felix hadn't sold his ass for the past few months.

Well, if we don't consider that CEO Hwang issue.

Felix was literally someone who was a lot into strip clubs, cross dressing stuffs and hot Daddy nights. Daddy nights? I know there's no word like that, but i just mean to say, he liked to have a Daddy who would pay him well in return for a good drill through his pretty ass. Don't mistake this for being the boy's business,ut was for fun. Felix worked in a little cafe, and had always 'dreamt' of having his own cafe someday, even though his ass was too lazy to actually work for something. Jisung, being a typical good boy, always tried to pull his friend away from these stuffs. But Felix was sometimes too stubborn for him. He had even dragged Jisung to the strip club once, despite all the beastly yells and protests he had to put up with. But...as they say, 'All's well that ends well'. Lucky boy Jisung did end up finding his 'future' husband in that god damn strip club. Well, by the word 'future' i mean, they are still boyfriends and had not signed the papers yet. But they never failed to behave like husbands 24/7.

But Felix never stopped his grilling...I mean...drilling business...well...to get drilled by business...

He wasn't the one who was really interested in relationships, family and all those shits.

Until...

He got pregnant.

That too...

By a multi-billionaire....

Not just any billionaire...

Hwang Hyunjin billionaire?!????!??

Sjkjjskkjjsjkkjj!!!!!!!!!

Readers be like:
*too much of shits
Let's get back to the story*

----------

"You open!"

"No you!"

"Bitch I'm pregnant!"

"Stop using that for an excuse!!!"

"Go open!"

"Hyunjin is your hus-"

Knock! Knock!

"I swear Lix, if I die today," Jisung said, finally standing up and drilling his eyes through Felix's soul, "I'll come back as a ghost and eat you up!"

"As if I'm tasty?"

"Blearghhhh!"

". . . "

Jisung started tip toeing towards the door, cautiously, gingerly, without making a single noise. He slowly touched the wood, the handle and quietly settled his eye at the hole through which you can see whose outside (Damn! What is it called??).

And that was when Felix swore he got a mini heart attack.

"MINHOOOOO BABYYYYYYY!!"

Jisung almost jumped on Minho, while the poor boy was trying not to fall down with so many bags in his hands and his boyfriend almost on top of him.

"Hannie, it's okay," he whispered.

"Come in babe!" Jisung pulled him inside.

"Lixxxxxx...it's Minnie!" Jisung screamed as he ran indoors. Felix scoffed and just rolled his eyes. Minho cane in and carefully put the bags on the couch where Felix was sitting. He looked at him and gave him a warm smile.

"Hey Lix," Minho said, sitting beside him and placing a hand in his shoulder, "How are you, little one? Hoping you're doing good?"

Felix smiled. Lee Minho was someone whom Felix knew since his boyhood days. They attended the same school and they were more like brothers that friends, since Minho wad older to him.

"Yes hyung," he replied, "I'm good. Except the times when your over energetic boyfriend rips my ears off and inflicts so much of pain on my mental health." Felix made a fake sad face, complete with his little pout.

"Aw baby," Minho said, wrapping him up in his arms, "I'll scold him for you okay? Ji, come here!"

Jisung cane running to him. He was busy with something in the kitchen. Hearing Minho calling him made him fly to his place.

"Yes babe?"

"You disturb Felix?"

"No- Lix!!!"

Jisung saw how Felix was smirking at him from behind Minho's back. Jisung quickly picked up a soft pillow and aimed it right at Felix.

"I am pregnant, Jisung," Felix said, making a fake shocked emoji face.

"For the last time Lix," Jisung said, chasing him around the room, "I'm going to kill you!"

Minho was quick to stop him.

"No killing babe," he said, pulling Jisung in his arms. Felix quickly cane out from under the table and giggled at them.

"Hyunggg...Ji is a good boy. He always takes care of me. I'm so lucky to have suchhh a good friend," he ran and hugged Jisung.

"Aw..." Minho cooed, "And I'm so proud to have such a good boyfriend. Hey guys! Come here. Don't you a wanna see your gifts?"

"Huh? Gifts?" Felix gasped.

"Yess!! Especially for you, Lix!"

"Who bought them?"

"Hyun- I mean, me! It's me! Me."

"Aw...thank you Minho hyung!"

They spent the entire afternoon, unwrapping all the beautiful presents Minho(really?)bought for Felix and Jisung. It was almost evening and the city lights were already sparkling.

"Let's go out today," Minho said, getting up.

"Hm," agreed Jisung, "We haven't even celebrated Felix getting pregnant. It has almost been a month!"

"Duh! What's there to celebrate?"

"What do you mean??"

"Don't forget the daddy issue!"

"Uh...what?" Minho interfered.

"Uh...nothing hyung! L-Lets get ready, okay??"

----------------------

*settles glasses*

𝙀𝙭𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙚𝙩. 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙙𝙪𝙝!

𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙙𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚.

𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙!