CHAPTER 9

Several days later

It was evening.

Felix was sitting on his chair, by the huge glass window of his room, that overlooked a beautiful garden at the back of the mansion. Darkness was gathering slowly. The sky was already adorned with little stars shining like diamonds. Felix loved the garden. It contained all his favorite flowers. Little birds chirped on the branches surrounding the garden, while beautiful butterflies floated across the blossoms. Felix loved staring at the grove. It made him feel relaxed and calmed him down.

He gently stroked his belly. He was one month pregnant. After a few days, he'll become two. He wondered what his baby would be, a boy, a girl. He also wondered who the baby will take after, him or....Hyunjin.

Felix knew, if the baby took after Hyunjin, then the baby will, no doubt, be the top gorgeous person in his/her school. Even though Felix never told Hyunjin, he always appreciated his handsome features.

But...

What was the weirdest of all, was the odd feeling that Hyunjin brought in him whenever he was around. What was it? Love? Felix had sworn to himself that never in his life would he ever fall in love with anyone, even if he was hurt. But...what was wrong? Hyunjin made him feel things he always wanted to hate, to forget, to never revive. But, even if he tried to deny it, something, something in him, within the depths of his heart, said that he wanted him, he...loved him.

Felix sighed. His head was messed up with thoughts and worries. And, at the same time, he had so many things to ask, so many things to know. Why did Hyunjin kidnap him? Why was he brought here? Why is Jisung not with him? And...What is he to Hyunjin? Does Hyunjin ever thinks of him the way he thinks of him? Most important of all, after their baby is born, what will happen to him? Will Hyunjin ditch him, or, accept him? It's his baby too!

"Master Lee, food is served."

Felix turned at the door to see one of Hyunjin's servants bowing and leaving after giving him the information. Felix sighed. Leaving his thoughts behind, he slowly got up from his chair and made for the dining hall.

It was a delicious meal, which Felix had all alone. Usually, he was all alone during meal times. When he was brought in that house for the first time, Hyunjin would join him for meals. But recently, he could hardly see him. Perhaps he was busy? Felix missed him~

After finishing his dinner, Felix was all alone once more. He was supposed to go back to his room, but he was too bored to sit and stare or lie indolently on the bed. There was nothing else to do in his room. So, he decided to explore the mansion. He knew the servants wouldn't tell him anything, as they already call him 'Master'. Even Hyunjin was not there.

Felix tiptoed upstairs and, instead of going down the corridor which lead to his room, he took the opposite one. The corridor was long and partly illuminated. Several pictures and portraits were hung on the walls on both sides. Most of them were paintings, and Felix knew they were by Hyunjin, because of his signatures at the corners of the pictures. One of the portraits was a self portrait of the artist himself. Felix had to stop for a while in front of that piece of art to admire. Like...seriously, an artist has to be extraordinarily talented to create his own picture. Felix couldn't help but think how lucky Hyunjin's life partner would be to get such a wonderful husband. It made Felix's chest twitch in pain.

He walked on. Little yellow lights like candles lit up his path. Felix imagined that Hyunjin must be a really aesthetic guy, with such a great taste for art and architecture. Wasn't Hyunjin just, a walking piece of art himself? He walked on, until he was next to another series of almost worn out steps, which led downstairs.

"Two stairs to go down?" Felix asked himself.

Felix thought that this stairs might be a secret passage to go downstairs or maybe, somewhere else? He quietly walked down. But...what he saw was different. He had never seen that part of the ground floor. It was all gloomy and dark and very very creepy. Felix wasn't very sure but walked on, feeling a bit scared anyways. Suddenly he found a door in front of him. It was a simple wooden door. Felix wondered what was there behind it. Curiosity got the best of him as he approached the door. But...no sooner did he touch the handle of the door, than he heard a voice from behind his neck.

A deep, seductive voice.

"Trying to escape?"

Felix lost his breath. As soon as he turned around, he met that face...that face he ached for, craved for, wished for.

"N-No...."

"What a sly little kitten you are, hm?"

Hyunjin turned him around, and pinned him against the door. Felix gulped. A hand slipped around his waist, and so quickly into his pants, quickly grabbing his ass tightly, and making him moan. Hyunjin smirked and nuzzled his face at the crook of Felix's neck, rubbing his nose and lips lightly against that soft skin, leaving occasional kisses and love bites.

"H-Hyunjin...."

"Shit Lix! Remember, how sexy you looked that night hm...in your red lingerie. How big your beautiful ass looked, lovely," Hyunjin mumbled incoherently. Felix guessed he was...drunk?

Hyunjin slowly brought his mouth near Felix's, and before Felix could realise what was happening, he pressed them against his.

A moment Felix always wanted...a wish...a kiss.

Hyunjin slowly licked Felix's lips, desperately trying to push his tongue in to gain entry, to which Felix gladly agreed, opening his mouth wide. Hyunjin was no doubt a really good kisser. He patiently tasted the boy's cavern, savouring that moment. For a while, he paused, looking deep into Felix's eyes, a string of saliva connecting their lips.

"Why don't we take this upstairs?" Hyunjin said.

Felix's naughty little smile was everything Hyunjin wanted to see. He wasted not a single moment in picking Felix up in a bridal style and carrying in upstairs.

***

"There's going to be a lot of noise tonight baby," Minho smirked, as he settled himself at Jisung's entrance.

"Have you screaming, ooh, sex sounds."

-------------------

* settles hair *

𝙄'𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙧 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙎𝙚𝙭 𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙨 (𝙇𝙞𝙡 𝙏𝙟𝙖𝙮). 𝙈𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨!

𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮. 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 '𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨' 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚.

𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙨!

𝘿𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧.

𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩?

𝙊𝙧...

𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛?

𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙙♡