CHAPTER 7

Two days had past.

Two days.

Two whole fucking sick days.

Felix didn't know what to do. He was almost locked up in that room. And what would you say it to be other than being locked up? Nowhere to go, nothing to do, just eat and sleep. He was not even allowed to explore the mansion. He didn't know many people there too, only that Seungmin boy and the hot bodyguard guy, whose name he didn't know. Often, he used to chat with Seungmin when the latter was free. He found that Seungmin was younger to him by a few days, and so the two made a great friendship.

He also found that Seungmin was still in college. His family was poor and was unable to pay his college fees. In order to support his family and pay his college fees, he started working in this Hwang guy's house. Felix felt sorry for the boy. But when he heard that the sexy bodyguard he had taken a fancy for was actually Seungmin's boyfriend, it made him go a bit mad on him.

"Wait...really? Didn't Master Hwang tell you guys something?" Felix questioned, eyes opened widewide, as he paused for a while from munching his apple.

"Nah," Seungmin replied, "Master Hwang is not very much interested in stuffs like this, who are we dating, who we aren't, he has better work to do. He's chill. By the way, you don't call him Master, okay?"

"Why not?" Felix questioned.

"Uh...look, I don't know," Seungmin replied, shrugging, "Your not a servant. Besides, you're carrying his baby, his future heir. Perhaps, in future, you'll be our Master too, or, Mistress?" Seungmin laughed.

Felix looked at him, widening his eyes even more, his mouth wide open. The apple was over.

"N-No....I...no...." He didn't know what to say.

"Felix, Master is not as bad as you think," Seungmin said, "He is a good man."

"B-but...He kidnapped me!" Felix cried.

"He did it for your own good, Lix," Felix assured, "Think. Isn't it safe to be in a completely protected area, with the dad of the baby along with you, rather than living all alone?"

"I was good," Felix mumbled, "Ji- Wait! Seungmin, Do you know Jisung?? Han Jisung? W-Where he is?"

"Calm down baby," Seungmin said, "He is alright. With Master Lee Know."

"Lee Know?"

"Oh! Master Lee Minho."

"How is his name that...Lee something, what did you say?"

"He-"

"Seungmin?"

Both the boys jerked their heads, turning back as they faced the door. Hyunjin was there, in his neat suit, standing majestically at the doorstep. Seungmin quickly stood up, his face flushed, as he bowed infinitely to his master. Felix sat speechless.

"I've got a meeting within thirty minutes, Seungmin," Hyunjin informed, "I want everything ready."

"Y-yes Master," and Seungmin quickly ran away from the room.

Hyunjin couldn't help but smile at the boy's cuteness. He then turned his head to face his pregnant wife.

"How're you doing, baby?" he asked, edging closer to his bed.

"Don't call me that," Felix snapped back.

"Why can't I hm? Aren't you my baby?"

"No!"

"Aw...sad...but you will be, soon."

"Hyunjin!"

Felix shot him a scary glance, which made him chuckle even more.

"You're cute when you are angry you know," Hyunjin said, sitting on the bed beside him. He quickly brought his hand to the younger's freckled cheeks and stroked them loving. Felix didn't want, but he blushed like mad.

"Tell me Lix," Hyunjin said, "Have you ever loved anyone?"

Felix looked up at him, shocked. He stayed like that for a few moments, completely frozen. There was a complete silence in the room. Soon, Felix's lips trembled and little droplets of tears formed in his eyes. Hyunjin was too quick to notice it.

"Baby..." he whispered and that was
when Felix broke down.

Tears streamed down from his eyes, as he trembled all over. Hyunjin felt really bad and immediately slapped himself mentally to ask Felix such a question. He quickly pulled the fragile crying boy in his arms and hugged him tightly. Felix let himself melt in those warm, secure arms, and cried his heart out. It seemed as if he had suppressed his sorrows for a long time, and was now letting it all out.

"Shhh baby," Hyunjin said, rocking him gently in his arms, "It's okay. It's okay, beautiful."

Felix finally stopped crying, but he was still sobbing and hiccuping. Hyunjin loosened his hug a bit. He placed his index finger on the boy's chin and lifted his head up.

And, for the first time, he saw the boy so closely.

Hyunjin was sure, he could hear his heart throb against his ribs. Never in his life had he ever seen such a beauty. Not in reality, in fantasy, in movies, in books. A beauty which he doubted he could never bring on paper with his brushes and colors. His beautiful baby blue eyes, which looked so glassy right now because they still had tears in them, his freckles were like little choco chips on a vanilla pudding, or those bright glistening stars on the never ending sky. His face held a unique sweetness, the charm of an innocent child. Hyunjin could never think of loosing this boy.

"You are s-staring," Felix said.

"You're beautiful," Hyunjin whispered, as he traced his little freckles with his fingers, "Very beautiful, my love." Felix blushed again. The two of them were so close to each other, with Felix almost on Hyunjin's lap and Hyunjin's arms around him. Their lips were just centimeters apart. Hyunjin was wondering whether he should connect them or not, when suddenly he heard a knock.

"Yes?" Hyunjin asked, a little annoyed.

"Master is expected in the meeting room," someone said from outside.

"Coming," Hyunjin replied, as he gently placed Felix on the bed. Felix didn't want to admit, but he felt a little lonely as he was pushed away from the warmth.

"Hyunjin?"

"Yes love?"

"C-Can you tell me where Jisung is?"

Hyunjin smirked hard.

"Don't worry about him, love. He's currently chilling, with his boyfriend."

Felix stared.

***

In some other room in the mansion:

"F-Fuck Minho....nghh...right there....p-pleaseee...."

------------------------

* sighs *

𝘼𝙣𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨?

𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧??
𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙮!

𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙙:)