CHAPTER 11

"Sir?"

"Yes Changbin?"

"I-I'm sorry sir. We tried a lot. We couldn't find h-him."

"What the fuck are you talking about Changbin?"

"I-I'm sorry sir. We couldn't."

"Come back to the mansion right now, Changbin. I want a proper explanation."

"B-But S-Sir..."

"Right now!"

Hyunjin hung up the call. The cigarette was over. He threw the remenants into the ash tray and walked back to his bed. Felix was sleeping peacefully. Hyunjin sat beside him on his bed and looked at his sweet childish face. He ran his long fingers through his fluffy blonde hair and smiled.

"Who cares love? I'm there. I'm there for you. I promise you, Lix, I'll find 'him' out myself and chop his corpse into pieces, I swear."

***

It was morning.

The soft sunlight peeked through the gaps of the white curtains, and the rays fell directly on Jisung's face. He squeezed his eyes shut, and turned his face away from thr light, in order to face his beautiful boyfriend. Minho was fast asleep, his eyelids quivering a bit. Jisung smiled at him, slowly removing the brown strands of hair that was falling on his forehead. Jisung couldn't help but quickly place a small kiss on Minho's lips.

"You're a really naughty squirrel, I see?"

Shit! He's awake.

"I-errr...."

"Good morning, lovely," Minho cooed, as he kissed Jisung. The kiss was initially soft and passionate, but soon became a hot smooch.

"Blearggghhhhh...." Jisung said, quickly pulling away from the kiss, "Go wash your mouth, stinky," he said, imitating a vomiting pose.

Minho was surprised.

"Ughhh...and as if you smell like mint," Minho joked. He tried to grab Jisung, but he was too fast for him. Jisung quickly ran into the bathroom and locked the door from inside.

"How the heck could he run so fast after what I did to him last night? " Minho questioned to himself, frowning.

Soon, the couple was done with brushing and showering and cleaning themselves up. Jisung put on his clothes and was combing his hair, while Minho was putting on his favourite cologne, when someone knocked on the door.

"Who the fuck is it?" Minho screamed. He strode off to the door, and as soon as he opened it, the man on the other side spoke, not letting Minho say a single word.

"He wants explanations!"

"In the morning?" Minho asked, raising a brow.

"Mean Hoe," Hyunjin scoffed, "It has been more than two weeks that both of them are completely clueless. It's time we spill the beans."

"HornJin," Minho growled, "Jisung is not well. He has aches."

"Of course he will, if you fucked him like an animal."

"HornJin!"

"Go downstairs Hoe, we'll talk over breakfast," Hyunjin commanded, and quickly went away.

"God damn it," Minho cursed.

"What happened babe?" Jisung asked, completely clueless.

"Oh...nothing, breakfast time," Minho managed to pull off a normal face and smile, awkwardly.