CHAPTER 10

Hyunjin tugged on the soft cotton shirt, his fingers working continuously in unbottoning the cloth. His lips were stuck to the crook of Felix's neck, kissing, biting and teasing that spot. Once Felix's shirt was completely pulled off, he paused for a moment to stare and smirk at the masterpiece he gad created on Felix's neck. Once he was satisfied, he continued creating more.

Hyunjin trailed down, rubbing his lips against the younger's skin, kissing them lightly, sometimes sucking and biting, to hear Felix moan. Felix's little moans drove him crazy. He moved on, downwards, as his lips touched Felix's belly. Hyunjin softly kissed it, slowly rubbing the surface with his lips.

"My baby," he whispered. He quickly caught hold of Felix's pants and pulled them down, revealing his embarrassing erection. Hyunjin deeply chuckled, sending shivers down Felix's spine.

"Shit, someone is excited I see," Hyunjin said, smirking hard.

"Hyunjin pleaseeee," Felix moaned, wriggling under him.

"Aww...so needy," Hyunjin whispered, as his breath warmed Felix's erection, "Just like that night."

Hyunjin quickly shoved him in his mouth, slowly sucking on his cock, as Felix tossed from side to side. He sucked on, bobbing his head up and down, giving Felix all the pleasure he craved for. He used his tongue well, coating his cock with his warm saliva.

"H-Hyunjin...I...cum...."

Hyunjin didn't respond, and soon Felix cummed into his mouth. Hyunjin gulped down the liquid, and quickly looked up at him.

"I want you in," Felix mewled.

"One word is missing my princess," Hyunjin smirked.

"Pleaseeeeeeee!"

Hyunjin kissed him on his pouty lips and quickly went to the bedside drawer to grab the necessities.

***

"Ah...seven!"

"E-Eight!"

"Louder!"

"N-Nine ahhh!"

"T-Ten...."

Minho pushed Jisung on the bed, who landed with a thud. Minho smirked, seeing Jisung's beautiful white ass as red as cherry from all the spanking. Minho grabbed the metal handcuffs and quickly locked Jisung's hands with the bedpost. He took the blindfold and tied it around Jisung's eyes.

"How beautiful, my little kitty," he whispered, as his little sub trembled under him. Minho kissed Jisung's back, until his lips reached his ass. Minho placed kisses on both his ass cheeks and smirked. Jisung's breath hitched, as he felt a tongue penetrate his hole. He moaned. He absolutely loved that soft, warm thing around his hole. Minho took his own sweet time eating up the younger. When he was satisfied, he quickly got up and inserted his dick inside Jisung's hole.

"F-Fasteerrr Daddy," Jisung yelled, as Minho mercilessly stabbed his walls, loving the way Jisung clenched around his dick, even though it was painful. Minho slowly brought his hand up to Jisung's neck, wrapping his fingers around, choking him. He knew, Jisung loved to be chocked.

"D-Daddy....nghh....may I....c-cum?" Jisung managed to mewl.

"No kitty," Minho growled, bringing his lips near Jisung's ears, "The night is still left, baby."

***

"F-Fuck Hyunjin," Felix moaned, as Hyunjin went in deeper, hiting his prostrate hard.

"You love my cock, don't you, baby?" Hyunjin asked playfully.

"Y-yes...Daddy...f-faster," Felix moaned, gripping the sheets with his little palms and throwing his head backwards.

Hyunjin quickly went on a faster pace, pulling in and out of him. Felix closed his eyes, trying to savour that moment of pain and pleasure intermixed. He rolled his hips in sync, giving Hyunjin better access. He loved it, the pain, the pleasure, the warmth, the sensation.

"H-Hyunjin....can I c-cum?"

"Cum for me, princess."

***

"Were you a good boy, hm, do you deserve to cum?"

Jisung was now riding his dom's dick, moaning uncontrollably.

"Y-Yes please, D-Daddy...."

"Cum for me, baby boy."

Jisung squirted out his release all over Minho, who was pleased to see suck a scene. He quickly wrapped his boy in his arms, pulling him closer to his chest.

"You need a lot of aftercare, baby," Minho whispered, kissing him softly on his head.

***

"You need a lot of aftercare, beautiful," Hyunjin whispered, scooping up Felix from their bed and taking him to their bathroom.

-------------------------------

𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧!

𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙬...

𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮!!