CHAPTER 3

*3 weeks later*

"Jisungggggg!"

Jisung ran into the room, where Felix was sitting on the couch, legs tucked in, watching television. Jisung quickly put down the tray on the table and dramatically rubbed the sweat off his forehead. Felix took a quick look at the tray and pouted.

"Now what, your Majesty?" Jisung said as sarcastically as possible.

"Nutella," Felix said, pointing at the boiled eggs.

"Nu- What? Seriously Lix, with eggs??" asked Jisung in utter disbelief.

"You forgot I'm pregnant," Felix said, pointing at his belly.

"Yah whatever," Jisung rolled his eyes, "Wait, bringing."

"Thanks Ji!"

"Asshole!!"

Felix was crashing at Jisung's place. It was a lovely Sunday and both had no work. Jisung had suggested Felix to stay back at his house so that he could take care of him. He knew how jumpy and hopelessly careless Felix was, and one wrong move could hurt both him and his child. Besides, he was eager to take care of his best friend. But Felix didn't want to bother his friend. So he seldom came to his place
But Jisung, being his stubborn self, visited Felix at least twice a day at his place, showering him with all that he needed, sometimes taking him to his place as well, even though Felix protested.

"Here, your Nutella plus eggs," Jisung said, placing the plate on the table.

"Thanks Ji," Fix saud as he dug into his breakfast. Jisung sat beside him and started watching whatever was going on on the television.

"Lix?"

"Mm?"

"We still don't know who the 'other' dad is," Jisung said, while munching his bread.

"Who cares after all?" Felix said, "If someone claims it, we can go through a test to prove whether the person id the dad or not. What big deal?"

"It's not that simple Lix!"

"Why not?"

"See. What if you don't like the man? What if he's not a nice one? What if...he tries to take your baby away from you? You know...some bad dude...Wait! Wait a minute! How the heck did you get pregnant by the way?"

"Wow Ji, good question, even I don't know.".

"You- huh?"

"See Ji," Felix said, "I did sell my ass to many dudes before, and most of them fucked me without a rubber 'cause I prefer raw. But, the last time I had sex in that club was like three months back. So, how is it possible that I am pregnant now?"

Jisung thought for a while. If Felix was saying the truth, then of course it was impossible.

. . .

But...wait!

"Um...Felix?"

"Now what?"

"You're forgetting something."

"I already showered."

"No, think."

"I brushed my teeth as well," Felix grinned, showing his white teeth.

"No no!"

"We don't have any appointments or meetings today, unless-"

"Ugh dumbass! No! Listen. Do you remember, few weeks ago, you went to that club?"

Felix widened his eyes.

"N-no?"

"God! You did you idiot. You called me in the evening, asking me to come over and help you choose what to wear. I had to cancel my date with my boyfriend. You said you were going to meet a specific hottie for a one night stand at the club. I chose that scarlet slit skirt for you. Next day, you even said me that he ripped you apart really bad. You even described that it was so like pouring hot chocolate down your ass..."

Suddenly, Felix turned red.

"Ji?"

"Dick head, don't you remember????"

"It's not that Ji."

"Then what?"

"That man..."

"What?"

"It was Hwang Hyunjin."

"Oh-huh...WHAT?????"

Jisung jumped up, quickly shoting a glance at Felix, his eyes bawling out from his sockets.

"Y-yes. I saw his profile and searched him up in Google. He is Hwang Hyunjin, CEO of a huge company. A multi billionaire."

"Shit! What the actual fuck Lix? What did you get yourself into? Now," he pointed at Felix's stomach, "If that embryo inside you is really that dude's, then, fuck Lix! HE WILL COME TO TAKE THAT AWAY!"

"No," Felix protested clutching his stomach, "That's my baby!"

"Think of it Lix, that's his baby too."

"B-but..."

"Wait a minute...how are you so sure it was really THE Hwang Hyunjin?"

"I-I saw his face."

"You're screwed."

"No!"

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Felix, without a warning, jumped on Jisung's lap.

"H-He came!"

"N-N-Noooo! "

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

-----------------

*speechless*

𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙖𝙮?