CHAPTER 24

"F-Felix?"

The room went silent for a while, as those words left Hyunjin's lips. Everyone turned to face him. Even Jeongin dropped his headphones to listen eagerly to the conversation. It seemed like everyone's breath stopped for a second.

"F-Felix...F-Fel-lix....whe-where are y-you? P-Please tell...P-Please...." Hyunjin cried through the phone, panting and gasping, tears rolling down his eyes non stop. Thank God! Felix was alive. But...where was he?

"Hyun-Hyunjin....I-I d-don't k-know th-this p-place. J-Jaemin...n-no...noo...W-Wooyoung...He i-is Wooyoung...h-he...k-kidnapped me. I'm in a ve-very dark room. I don't k-know anything. I'm so scared. P-Please save me. Pl-Please...."

Hyunjin's hands trembled. His find felt empty. How could he find Felix if he didn't know where he was? His heart palpitations grew ten folds. He felt happy to hear his beloved's voice, but, at the same time, his heart broke. How will he find him?

But at that moment, the least he could do....

"I-I'll f-find you out b-baby...no matter what...p-please...p-please wait for me...I-I'm c-coming...."

Hyunjin couldn't hear any reply from the other end. He quickly checked and saw the call ended. Everything was quiet. Until...all of a sudden, out of nowhere, Chan grabbed his mobile and handed it to his boyfriend.

"What the fuck are you doing with my mobile, hyung?" Hyunjin screamed.

"Idiot, he's tracking down the number," Chan explained, "So that we can reach the location soon."

A ray of hope shone through Hyunjin's mind. A sign of positivity. Without wasting a moment, he got up and instructed all his men to get ready. He quickly fetched his stuff and asked Minho and Jisung to join him. Even though Jisung was sick, he agreed.

"As this all happened because of me, I'm ready to do anything for my best friend."

Hyunjin smiled.

"Now, that bastard will be no more."

****

"Jae- Woo-young...p-please don't d-do this to me...p-please..."

Felix has his hands wrapped around Wooyoung's feet. His wrists and ankles were still clamped to the chains. He didn't have a single piece of cloth on his body. His face looked hideous, with tear stains, dark circles, bruises and swollen wounds, so did his body. In that cold, gruesome cellar, he crawled on the dirty floor, naked, begging the cruel beast to spare him. He didn't care for himself. He cared for his baby. If it was only him, he would have surrendered already.

"Seriously? You think I will?" Wooyoung laughed, as he kicked Felix's hand, shoving it off his feet, "You think I'll let you go back to that bitch Hwang? I'm sorry, baby. From now on, neither will you ever see the light of the day, nor will your dumbass husband ever see you again. Damn! That fucker doesn't even know his bitch is here!"

Felix clenched his fists into a ball, digging his nails into his palms. He felt like screaming out, but he zipped his mouth shut. It was his secret. He wouldn't tell a word of it. He was lucky to hide the phone, before Wooyoung came to drag him away. Gladly, Wooyoung knew nothing about it.

"Didn't I warn you back then baby, to get rid of your child and come back to me?" Wooyoung spoke, his eyes shamelessly scanning the fragile, wounded body at his feet, "Did you even listen? Tch! So, here you are!"

Wooyoung got up, pulling up Felix harshly by his hair. He thrusted him onto his bed, looking absolutely devilish. He crawled up on the poor soul, looking disgusting. Felix could do nothing but cry. He felt so low, so loathing, so disgusting of his own self. He wanted to...die.

"Let's have fun tonight, baby boy!"

***

"Nothing will happen to him. Nothing. He's fine, he's fine!"

Minho kept on rumbling, as he softly stroked Hyunjin's hair, trying to suppress his own tears. Hyunjin cried non stop, thoughts of his love cramming his head. The cars flashed across the the streets, in search of Felix. No sooner did Jeongin track the location, they left. Minho was there right beside Hyunjin, caring for him, just like a faithful brother. Jisung was already asleep in the another car, so all Minho gad to take care of was his brother, Hyunjin. Hyunjin clung to his coat, drenching his shoulders with his tears, as Minho kept on whispering words of comfort to him. Hyunjin was so lucky to find a true brother like Minho.

"He's fine, Hyun. He's fine. We'll find him...soon."

***

"H-Hyunjin...c-come fa-fast..."

-----------------

𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣!

𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙪𝙝!

𝘿𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨!
𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤...𝙄'𝙢 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙃𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙇𝙞𝙭 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠...𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙀𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙀𝙎...𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙞𝙩, 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩!
◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌

𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙞𝙩, 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩! ◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌