EPILOGUE

3 years later

It was a bright sunny day.

Thick cotton clouds floated across the crystal blue sky at their leisure. It was Spring. The bleak Winters had bade farewell, and little flowers, young leaves and blossoms were already blooming in the trees. The cool breeze made the ambience comfortable, as the Sun sprinkled it's gold over the place. It was indeed a perfect day for a perfect family picnic for all the happy families out there.

"P-Papaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

A little child, probably three years old, came running to the garden out of nowhere. He plumped down on the grass out of exhaustion, throwing away his little toy sword and breathed. His face was all flushed up, his sharp green eyes shone brightly and his freckles glittered like stars under his sweat.

"I win! I win!" The boy jumped up and danced about, making a little victory dance. He was dancing under a huge tree in the massive garden, where a cloth was laid and breakfast was laid out. Sitting under that tree at his ease, propped up against the tree with his little baby girl in his arms, Felix couldn't help but laugh at his child's joy.

"Yonghyun baby, stop," he said, trying to act strict but failing miserably due to the child's excessive cuteness, "You'll fall down and hurt yourself, darling."

Yonghyun ran towards Felix and sat down beside him. Felix fondly kissed his baby boy. Yonghyun looked down at his sleeping baby sister and smiled. He touched her forehead and gave a little peck. Felix's heart melted at the sight. He could well imagine how sweet siblings they would make. Atleast if not the sister, the brother is going to be a calm, sweet one. Three years had already proved that, little Yonghyun had got Hyunjin's dashing features, but Felix's gentle sweetness.

Soon, Hyunjin came out of the mansion with a basket. He looked utterly exhausted, as if he was so done with the world around him. He had a small toy dagger in his hand, and an extremely small crown on his head. He placed down the basket beside Felix on the cloth and laid down on the grass to relax. The poor boy looked so happy, as if he had worked his ass off the entire day and finally finally he got some peace. But Alas! That peace didn't last long.

"Papaaaa!" Yonghyun jolted Hyunjin put of his, nap, as he crawled on top of his chest and smiled, "Lech fhaight againn!"

"Aww sweetheart, papa is tired," Hyunjin said, cuddling his little boy, "Papa is defeated too. Why don't we play again later, okay?"

Hyunjin kissed his boy, and soon Yonghyun ran away and went to the flowers, where he sat and played with them. Yonghyun loved the nature, just like Felix. He could sit amidst the flowers for hours without any mobile phone, television or toys and appreciate them. His parents were happy to see this side of Yonghyun, the sweet, childish and loving side.

Hyunjin slowly got up and kissed his beloved husband. He gently placed his hand on his daughter's black curls and smiled.

"Felicia looks exactly like you," Hyunjin exclaimed, "Except her hair."

"Bet she's gonna get your sassy, flirty behavior," Felix commented, smiling.

"Uh huh, as if you're less sassy!"

That was when their little princess woke up from her sweet nap. She looked up at her parents with her beautiful blue eyes filled with thrill and wonder. The baby did not cry.

"Surprising, Felicia isn't crying today," Felix said. Usually, the one year old was very noisy. But today, she wasn't making a sound.

"Felicia knows her Mama needs a peaceful break," Hyunjin said, looking proud. The couple giggled. Hyunjin took a bread from the basket, smeared it with jam and fed Felix. Felix really wanted to feed him back, but he knew well, if he let Felicia on the ground for a second, she was going to make a huge ruckus.