CHAPTER 22

"No!"

"Pleaseee!!"

"Absolutely No!"

"Pweaseee!!!"

"No!"

"But Hyun-"

"Felix, making those cute puppy eyes towards me won't help at all. In conclusion, I'm not going to let you out."

Hyunjin sat down on his couch, looking exceedingly pleasing and drop dead handsome in his black expensive suit. He glanced at his wristwatch and was about to pull out his phone from his pocket, when suddenly, a pair of small palms laid on his. Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

Felix was now sitting beside his man, pouting and trying to make his face look as cute as possible. His got hold of Hyunjin's hand and rocked the poor boy back and forth, nagging as always, until Hyunjin spoke.

"Lixie, listen, listen," Hyunjin spoke, grasping the younger's delicate hands, gently wrapping them in his own, "See baby. I'm not allowed to let you out of the house before you give birth. Anything you need will be immediately provided to you. But...I'm sorry baby, you can't go outside."

Felix pouted. He didn't understand why Hyunjin was not letting him out, suddenly out of the blue. He loved the outside world, occasionally taking strolls down the streets, meeting various people and having a light hearted chat, or playing with the children in the parks. It kept him a light mood. But now that Hyunjin forbade him from stepping outside, Felix couldn't argue. He knew well, whatever Hyunjin does for him, he does it for his good.

"Okhayyy," Felix finally said, and was about to get up, but before he could, Hyunjin pulled him back on his lap, attacking his neck with kisses.

"Oyy Hyunnieee, lemme gooooo," Felix whined, wriggling in that grasp. Hyunjin laughed.

"No," he coked, burying his face behind Felix's neck, "How can I? You're soooo cuteeeee!!!"

Felix rolled his eyes. "Mmmm Jinnie, let gooo, pweaseeee!"

Hyunjin laughed. All of a sudden, Felix turned towards him, locking his gaze with the his own. Hyunjin felt, Felix looked a bit...sad.

"Hyunnie?"

"Yes love?"

"Why do I suddenly feel like....something bad is going to happen? I mean...I'm feeling this for quite a few days. Why? "

"Felix, stop being so dramatic," Hyunjin spoke, trying to smile in order to hide his nervousness, "Nothing is going to happen. As I said, you're perfectly safe in here. Just don't go out before our baby is born. Ok?"

"Mn...Oyyy...Hyun....nooooooo!"

Hyunjin again attacked the boy with kisses and finally let go of him. Felix stood up  and before he left, he smiled and gently pecked Hyunjin on his lips. But Hyunjin again called him back.

"What now?"

"Listen Lix, you've to be a good boy today," Hyunjin told him, "I'll be off for an important work, and may not return by today. Minho would be gone too. All you have to do is, listen to the maids and not run away anywhere. You'll have Jisung and Seungmin to give you company. Hence, be obedient. Okay?"

Felix nodded his head vigorously in a 'yes' and kissed Hyunjin once again, since he would be absent for hours. After that, Felix left the room and Hyunjin took all his belongings and left for work.

The afternoon rolled by, as the crimson evening approached in its lovely hue. Felix and Jisung spent the day playing, chatting and bickering with each other, as always. Jisung took extra care of Felix, since his date was approaching. Occasionally, Seungmin joined the chat, as his boyfriend was away too, and he had nothing great to do.