CHAPTER 20

"Surpriseeeee!"

Minho screamed right on Felix's face as soon as he opened the front door of the mansion. Felix swore, he had almost got a mini heart attack.

"Hyung you're too loud," he complained, as he smiled and entered into the house.

"I'll smack you, Hoe," Hyunjin glared right into Minho's soul, "For scaring him like that."

"What did I say, hm?" Minho smirked right back, "Air frier at 180° for 20 mins-"

"Lixxxxxieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Both the boys turned around in utter horror, only to see Jisung in a baby blue hoodie and white shorts sprinting, no, flying downstairs to almost collapse on Felix. Luckily, he stopped right on his tracks before he could actually collide with his pregnant best friend.

"You're home! You're home!" he clapped and cheered like a baby whose mother had just returned, "Come! Come! We're waiting. Your surprise is waiting."

"Wait Ji, lemme put my shoes away first-"

"I'll do that, love," Hyunjin said, proceeding to kneel down and gently take off Felix's shoes, "You shouldn't bend down. Now go, babe! Go upstairs with Ji."

"Hm!"

Hyunjin put away his and Felix's shoes and after a last glare at Minho, he quickly went upstairs after the besties, followed by Minho.

"Open the door, honey bun," Jisung said excitedly, as Felix touched the handle of the door. The door was simply brown, on top of which it was written WELCOME in gold letters.

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

Felix closed his eyes and pushed the door open. A loud cheer from the people behind him made him open his eyes. His jaws dropped at the sight in front of him.

"Go in, Lixie," Minho said.

The room looked heavenly. Little blue and white lights enlightened the place. There was a large table at one corner of the room, which was almost invisible due to the numerous gifts it held. They included a large strawberry cake right in the middle, surrounded by uncountable chocolates, little pieces of unisex dresses, baby wipes, diapers, infinite toys, soft plushies, other eatables and so many more. Even the floor was scattered with gifts. There were many balloons and streamers around the walls, with the same writing on all of them...BOY OR GIRL? Most beautiful of all was a large golden balloon hanging by a string from the ceiling fan right at the center, not too high, which had the writing GUESS WHO? on it.

"Oh my...this is sooo beautiful," Felix let out a little scream, his hands clasped on his mouth, eyes teary.

"So," Minho spoke, "Before we start the celebration, let's first know what I'm getting...a little nephew or a beautiful niece?" He smiled at Hyunjin,who immediately smiled back at him. "Come here, you two," he beckoned at Hyunjin and Felix and led them to the largest balloon.

"Now, you're gonna burst it-"

"Burst that?" Felix asked in disbelief, pointing at the balloon above him, "How?? And anyways, No! What if I get blown up-"

"Felix, for once in your life, stop being so dramatic," Jisung said, rolling his eyes, "Alright Hyunjin will do it. So, oy Hyun. Listen. You're gonna burst it. Now if there's a pink confetti, it's a baby girl. If it's blue, it a baby boy. Got it?"

Hyunjin shook his head in reply. Felix still looked disgusted by the idea.

"Why don't you just tell us?" Felix whined.